{Chapter Fifty Two}

Blue looks at Error, "No Error it's not what you thi-"

"THAN HOW DID YOU GOT PREGNANT!?" Error rasied his voice as Blue felt weak and small to Error. Sci stood up to Blue, "He didn't got pregnant from Fell. I know that for sure." He told.

"Then who did it Sci? Who can I fucking trust now!?"

"Error, Blue wouldn't cheat on you unless you cheat on him. That's how he function in relationships, well that's what he told Fell and I." Sci walked towards Error, "Fell is just defending your relationship with Blu-"

They heard a loud crash from downstairs.
-------------

Ink showed his sketch to Fresh, "Do you like it!?"

Fresh examine the drawing, it was him and Ink pulling Error to their boat while leaving Blue in a sinking boat. He looks at Ink and smiled, "That's a great drawing!" He mentally lied yet told the truth.

"Thanks!"

--------------------

Blue, Error and Sci rushed out of the room and down the stairs to see

Fell laying on the ground, blood splattered around the area between Fell and Stretch.

Blue fainted as Error caught him. Sci went to Fell side to check for some sort of response from him.

Error look at what he thought was a kind, overprotective brother who cares deeply of his brother. Although what he saw in Stretch was a cold hearted obsessed person who will murder in cold blood on those who make one small mistake.

Error soon look back at his lover and carried him up and with his strength he took Blue back upstairs to his room. Place him down on the bed , put a blanket over his body and then walking down to where Sci was.

Stretch left the room.
--------------

Fresh bid his goodbyes to Ink as he left to OuterTale since he decided to sort out his mind and prepare what to say to his brother and his lover.

Sitting down he let the atmosphere swallow him up. He was all lost into his thoughts that he didn't realized that Outer was watching from afar before heading towards him.

Outer sat down next to Fresh, Error was here some hours ago and now we have Fresh here. This world is everyone's favorite due to the calm atmosphere it held. Not wanting to ruin Fresh's thoughts he let him and just sat there next to him.

Outer wonders what Error and Blue is doing. Maybe something wonderful and beautiful.
---------------

Error helped Sci with Fell, the brought Fell up to Blue's room since they didn't wanted to cause more damage on Fell's body as is. Besides Stretch was downstairs and leaving Fell there for Sci to get the supplies, Fell will be dead by then.

Sci was bandaging up some wounds that Fell received as he kept checking if Fell was breathing. "Error, before this happened I want to tell you...Fell was protecting your relationship with Blue and the child that will be born soon."

"But that doesn't fucking explain who is the father of the kid!"

Sci looks down and sighs, "I'll say that Blue is going to tell you, since you didn't let him explain anything." And with that he ended the conversation with Error