{Chapter Twenty Four} (Fell Pov.)

Team Name - [Unknown]

Blue Code Name - Reverse

Fell Code Name - Dark

Sci Code Name - Lab

Victims:
•Outer
• Edge/Fell Pap
• Alternative Human
• Fresh
• Frisk
• Core Frisk
• [Unknown]

Chosen Victim {second one} - Fresh
-----
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

Enjoy the story Chapter.

Also this is in Fell's version!
--------------------------------

I was hanging out inside of my room, and in my house. I was bored, I could tell you that. It had also been a few days since I spoke with Blue, Sci, Error, and the rest of the people. I was on my phone watching some videos that Blue uploaded. 

"Jesus Blue, how come your brother Haven't seen this yet?" I mumbled to myself as I continue watching the video.

"SANS GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF YOUR ROOM." My brother yelled, I sigh as I stood up and walk downstairs.

"What do you want boss?" I asked him.

I watch as he cough before speaking, " Stretch needs you. I don't know why though. Something about Blue." He spoke in a normal tone that isn't yelling.

"Oh okay. " I replied before continuing, "I'll just get my jacket and I'll leave. That is if you allow me." I said.

"Yes I allow you go and see your little boyfriend." He spoke making my skull heat up.

"B-Blue isn't my boyfriend! He'll never will be...anyways." I replied before going up the stairs.

"ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE A PUSSY SANS. YOU CAN'T MAN UP AND ADMIT THE TRUTH. THOUGH I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID LOVE LIFE " I heard him yell I turn and face down the stairs.

"AT LEAST I PROTECTED BLUE AND CARE ABOUT HIM MORE THEN I CARE ABOUT YOU. ALSO DON'T YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIS BROTHER? GO AND ASK HIS DAMN BROTHER OUT AND FUCK HIM. " I yelled at him before entering my room, slamming the door and grabbing my shits. Leaving from my window, jumping down to some old cushions and leaving my home and well using all my magic to teleport to Blue's house.

Knocking on the door weakly, I was greeted by Blue.

"Hey Felly!! Papy said he will be out for a day or two and you're in charge of me. Papy also said that Error might come also." He told me, I just nods.

"Golly! You look exhausted and thirsty! Come inside and I'll brew up some hot coco!" Blue chirped as he hopped away to the kitchen. I enter the house and closed the door and quickly went to the couch and plop right onto it.

"Oh hey, thanks for coming Fell. Did your brother by any chance told you about why you came here?" Stretch asked as I look at him.

"Nope. Not a clue." I told him.

"Ah okay, to make it simple, classic pap, Edge and I are heading to a small place and I guess we're going to invite some other Papyruses to..well play games? I actually have no idea." Stretch spoke.

"Eh it's fine. As long I don't see my bro I'm fine. Besides just make sure he doesn't get tipsy. " I inform him, he just nods and thanked me before leaving with a backpack on his back.

Blue soon came with me with a mug of hot coco. And I would say it was delicious.

-----

There was knocking right in the middle of our game too. Blue went to open the door while I look from where I was. There it showed Error. The one who stole Blue's soul or as they say heart. I huff slightly as I looked away just as Blue hugged Error.

I do know that Blue prefer Error then me but it hurts man. It just fucking hurts.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Only to come out soon minutes later. Walking downstairs I froze on my path as I watched Blue playfully flirting with Error who was a blushing mess.

I decided to not interfere and just went into Blue's room, sat down on his bed. Pulling out my earbuds, my phone. And well play some depressed shits.

"♪ Pushed every little button but the right one that will let me in. ♪" I sang softly.

"♪ It took me by surprise, the hatred in his eyes. I pushed this men as far as he could go. ♪" I continue to sing.

What song am I singing? Well it was simple, it was It Took Me By Surprise. I continue singing this song being focus on this I didn't realize that Blue and Error were looking at me.

Once I finished I heard clapping, I looked at where it came from. Embarrassment hit me hard as my face flushed all red.

"You have a great singing voice Felly!!" Blue excalimed, complementing my singing.

"U-Uhh..thanks?" I question.

"Anyways I'm going to make tacos, have fun you two!" Blue chirped as he pushed Error into the room and closing it. I swear I heard Blue lock the door.

"Soo...Why were you singing?" Error asked me.

"Well why do you want to fucking know?" I snapped at him.

"Don't be a fucking drama queen now. It's just a question."

"Well look at who's talking. It's the dude who FUCKING STOLE MY LOVE AWAY!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't stole anything!"

"Yes you fucking did Error. You LOVE Blue, you stole him from me. You stole his heart!" I excalimed.

"Oh then YOU have a crush on the person who I love the most about."

"YOU barely know him!"

"And YOU don't give a shit about him."

"I DO CARE ABOUT HIM! BUT YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING WAY OF EVERYTHING! I'LL NEVER FIND SOMEONE GOOD AS BLUE. I LOST BLUE TO YOU, ERROR. YOU FUCKING TOOK HIM AWAY, YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND LOVE, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT." I yelled at him as tears started falling down my eye sockets and before he spoke I spoke again. "I DON'T CARE THAT YOU BEEN IN THE ANTI-VOID FOR SO LONG. AT LEAST YOU WEREN'T CONSTANTLY ABUSED BY YOUR OWN GODDAMN BROTHER, AND AT LEAST YOU HAVEN'T COMMITTED SUICIDE ONLY TO COME BACK ALIVE AGAIN. YOU DONT SUFFER SHITS LIKE I DID. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

I grabbed a random pillow and broke down. I finally had it. I can't stay like this, lying all my feelings to just keep Blue happy, to just keep them happy.