Chapter 4: Crazier

I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything

Harry and I arrived at Dr. Matthews Clinic just before 5:00 in the afternoon. The traffic was terrible which added to the already anxiety that I feel. I am so worried about what might be wrong with Olivia and afraid that I might not get to bring her home today.

With the street we pass by, I give Harry a little information about it. He also told me a little about his life. I kind of figured out that he was from London, Cheshire to be exact. The Riley's house they live at was offered to them by an English common friend.

His parents just got divorced last year and his mom thought a move to the United States will be good for them. He never elaborated about the reason behind the divorce. I didn't ask further cause the last thing I want is to pry. Besides we're not friends, I was just simply giving him a ride home.

"What is wrong with your cat?" He asks as we walked inside the clinic.

Ashley's eyes sparkles as she laid her eyes on the tattooed guy I am with. I wasn't surprised at all. Harry is undeniably good-looking and I am very much aware of that. He looks ragged and adorable at the same time. He can make a simple black shirt and faded denim pants looks dashing. I shook the thought of Harry in my mind. Olivia is the main reason why I am here. I missed my cat so much.

"Not sure yet," I answered Harry's question.

I turned to Ashley who was sitting in the reception area, eyes intently glued to Harry.

"Hi, I am here to pick up Olivia," I told Ashley.

"Hold on, let me check." She responds without looking at me. She was battling her lashes in the obvious manner of trying to get Harry's attention. She walks to the other room. I let out a loud snort. I will never understand girls' pathetic ways of trying so hard to please guys. It's not that I am gay, I do get attracted to guys, like Chris Evans and Channing Tatum for that matter. Though I was once attracted to Zayn Malik, the head of the jocks but my little attraction went down to the ashes when I saw how rude he is, another factor is that he fails most of his classes. Guys with an F rating are a major turn-off, at least for me.

Harry was tapping on the reception table while we patiently waited for Ashley to come back to us.

A couple of minutes later, she went back to her post and turned her attention to me.

"Dr. Matthews is ready to meet you, he has your cat with him," she said.

I gave her a slight nod as she started walking towards the room where the doctor is.

"You can stay here for a while," I told Harry who shrugged his shoulders which confuses and walked towards the waiting area and sat on one of the chairs.

The clinic is not as crowded as it usually is, it was just me and Harry and the receptionist. I followed Ashley with so much excitement. I can't wait to see my Olivia. Gosh! I've missed her so much.

Dr. Matthews is sitting on the bed when I walked into the room, Ashley just advise my presence and made her way back to the front desk. Olivia is sitting on Dr. Matthews's lap, who was wearing a checkered button-down

 shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He was also wearing his white doctor's coat. Dr. Matthews is young, in his early 30's perhaps, and very much good-looking. Clean cut hair, gray eyes, and red lips. He looks ragged but he is very nice and kind to his patients. He has been Olivia's Vet ever since I got her from my father. He takes good care of Olivia and never at once laughed at me when I get super worried about her.