Chapter 53: King of my Heart

And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for
King of my heart, body, and soul

The familiar scent of Harry woke me up the next day, his gorgeous face greeted me as soon as I opened my eyes. I am still in awe about everything and my heart is overwhelmed, it doesn't feel real that I am here, lying on my childhood bed with the arms of the only man I have loved wrapped around me.

Honestly, if this is a dream I don't wanna wake up anymore. I'd stay in this dream forever if that is what it takes to be with Harry.

Yesterday, after our reconciliation, we drove to my house, and never once that Harry let go of my hand during the entire drive. At home, we had tea to sober him up though he insisted that he wasn't drunk. Afterward, we went to my room, we laid down beside each other, his arms wrapped around me and my head resting on his chest. I like how he occasionally kisses my hair. I think we are in a place where what we feel for each other is more than the physical attraction, I mean, I am very much attracted to him, Harry is so damn beautiful. Even beautiful than he was seven years ago but having him here now, this close, and watching him sleeping soundly beside me puts me in so much ease. And I wouldn't trade this for anything.

"Liking the view much?"

My face automatically heats up as soon as I met Harry's gaze. I may have been staring at him unconsciously while swimming on my thoughts and I didn't realize that he is awake.

Yeah! I may have said something about more than physical attraction but this man can still make me blush, actually not blush, my face is on fire so I can literally feel that I am so red.

"You're cute," he teased as he gives me a peck on the lips.

Putting both of hands on my face trying to hide my embarrassment. Gosh! Why do I feel like I'm in high school?

Harry tried pulling my hands off of my face in a playful manner.

"You don't get to hide this pretty face from me," he continued to teased me.

Given that he is stronger than me of course he won me over. He took both of my wrists and pinned them over my head and then placed himself on top of me.

I bit my lip as his green eyes stared at mine. His eyes were full of adoration and love and attraction. Of course I lost the staring contest so I was the first one to look away. Focusing my eyes on the two swallows tattoo on his chest that were showing from his loose white shirt.

Seeing Harry wearing his infamous white shirt that never seemed to go out of style felt like its activated all the cells inside my body. Suddenly, the place felt warmer and the familiar ache between my legs is present.

I wanted to touch him.

I wanted to feel his body on mine.

Swallowing the lump on my throat I met his fascinating gaze on me.

"M-make love to me," my voice squeaked.

The surprise expression on his face was too obvious not to notice and my face heated up again. Was I too forward?

"I've been waiting for this for so long," he whispered.

His eyes are full of sincerity and love and affection. I have never been looked at the same way Harry looks at me. In his eyes, I was beautiful, I was delicate, I was significant.

Letting go of my hand, I watched him sat up and took off his white shirt. His tattooed covered body came after my sight. Without hesitation, my hands went over his torso and touched them. His body was feverish but mine was warmer.

I ran my fingers slowly towards his chest, his skin is soft yet manly. Watching him bend over to me, his lips found mine. His lips were warm on mine and he was gentle too. Though Harry and I have kissed hundreds of times in the past, this kiss is different that I cannot explain. Maybe because, our feelings are certain and real and true. No games. Just pure genuine feelings for each other.

We were both chasing out breaths and I was the first one to let go of the kiss. His mouth went down to my neck sending shiver down my spine. He pinned both my arms on bed just above my head as he lips continues to leave wet marks on my skin.

Then he reached for the hem of my sundress, I sat and gladly raised both my hands so he could pull it over my head. I was left with nothing but my panties. His lips found mine again and slowly laying me down. Then he moved to my breast, sucking each one. My whole body is feverish and the ache in between my legs are much harder to bear.

"P-please Harry," I whispered, almost pleading.

He mouth was on the moved, goosebumps found me when his lips went in between my legs. Excitement fills me as he pulled my panties down. I feel so wet down there. A feeling I've never felt in years. Call me old-fashioned but for the past seven years I've never once slept with another man. There were thoughts of course but every time I was about to just let it all out and do it. I chickened. I've told myself plenty of times I wasn't ready.

All these years that I have waited, now is when I realized that I can only be ready for him. The only man that I have loved. Harry Styles - my first love and my greatest and one true love. 

Having him down there sent me in ecstacy, I came so many times that I lost count on. Harry came up to me with a satisfaction in his face. He knew he did a good job. 

He kissed my lips again making me taste myself. I can feel his hardness on me over the jeans he was wearing. He is ready for me too. 

Getting off the bed, my desire doubled as I watched him take his pants off, he sprung free and immediately went on top of me. Without any protection, he slowly entered me and I closed my eyes I savored every moment. With every push and pull, he calls my name. Making me feel how much he misses me. One more time he screamed my name when we both found our release. 

"I love you so fucking much," he says as he collapsed beside me. 

His hand reached for the blanket, covering our naked bodies. Then he rested his face on my neck and his hand on my stomach. I close my eyes as I feel his warm breathe on my skin. He is sleeping dearly. 

I can't believe I am finally here, in our family home, where I grew up with Harry on my arms. My mom must be smiling from heaven looking at us, looking at how happy her daughter is. Yes! I am so fucking happy.