Letter #98

Dear Swift,

Today is our graduation day.

It's funny that this is the only class that their valedictorian is MIA. You've been gone for four months and yet no one was able to exceed your grades.

If you are here I bet you will be the most beautiful among everyone. We'll take our picture together with your mum and my mum. I am very proud of you. Until this day, I still cannot fully comprehend how great your brain is. It's just amazing how smart you are.

You may not be proud of me though, I barely made it through this day. My mum has been in the Principal's office most of the time. I just lost the motivation to study or even go to school, maybe because I don't have a smart and beautiful tutor. Honestly, I almost didn't want to attend the graduation rites today, but mum nagged and begged me so I had no choice but to go.

I wis you are here with me. For sure, things are different and much bearable for me. I missed you, today, yesterday and will even miss you more tomorrow.

You will find it funny for sure, but I have been praying to the Gods above that somehow my letters will find you. And that one day you will come home to me.

My heart aches but still hopes for us.

I love you Swift. Forever.

Love,

H