Chapter 22: You and I

You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it till the end
No, nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the God's above
Can separate the two of us

"Taylor, sweetie, come down please," I heard my mom called from downstairs.

I was lying on my bed, with my phone on my ear, talking to Harry, Olivia lying on my stomach and me playing with my paper airplane necklace.

"Mom is calling me," I tell Harry.

Even though he lives next door, we still talk on the phone constantly because of my mom's rules of not having him over on a school night. Besides his mother is also there so he had to spend time with her.

"No!" he groans. "We were only talking for ten minutes,"

Smiling as I remembered his face when he pouts.

"I'll call you back, I just need to check what she needs, okay?" I explained to him.

Hearing him take a deep breath from the other line, "Put Olivia on the phone while you're gone," he teased.

"Real funny Mr. Styles," I said to him. "I'll call you back, don't sleep on me, Mwuahh!"

Not waiting for his response I pushed the end button and put my phone on the bed. I also took Olivia off of me and put her on her bed.

Curious on what my mom wants from me I sashayed downstairs, there I heard people talking in excitement. Does my mom have a visitor? But it's almost 10 in the evening. Although holiday break starts tomorrow in celebration for the Thanksgiving on the day after tomorrow.

"Aunt Mary?" My mouth fell wide open as I saw my mom's best friend in college who also happens to be my God mother.

She used to live next door, at Harry's house now before it was sold to the Riley's. Her family moved to Arizona when I was eight years old.

Running towards her she opened her arms for me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much Aunt Mary," I gushed.

"Me too, Taylor wow you've grown such a fine woman, beautiful," she compliments me and I felt my cheeks flushed. "I bet you're breaking many hearts here," she teased.

As I was about to speak when a tall guy around my age wearing black hoodie over his red shirt and a faded blue jeans. His feet are covered with black socks and was wearing in-house slippers. He came from our kitchen as he was holding a bottle of water. I know I've seen him before I just don't remember where and when.

"I doubt that she's even dating someone," the unknown guy said as he walks towards us.

The confusion on my face was so obvious.

"That's Liam," my mom says.

"What? No way?" I said with a loud voice.

Liam Payne is Aunt Mary's only child. We used to play together when we're little until they had to move to Arizona. He's all grown up now and a good looking dude too.