Chapter 10: I Wish

I see you with him, slow dancing
It's tearin' me apart cause you don't see
Whenever you kiss him, I'm breakin'
How I wish that was me. . .

I went to school on Monday looking like a freaking zombie. I haven't had enough sleep since Saturday when Harry stormed off my room upset about a stupid thing I said that my first kiss was Niall Horan. I didn't see him since then, there were a couple of times that I have tried peaking at my blinds to see him in his room but I never did and I couldn't turn nth blinds off, afraid that he might see me and he might still be mad at me.

Harry and I have a couple of classes together and I held my breath when he walked to Math earlier wearing a gray North Carolina sweatshirt, dark skinny jeans, and converse. I liked how the sweatshirt fits perfectly on his lean body. But my heart sank when he never looked at me even for one second. He was totally ignoring me. I felt sad especially now that he is hanging out with Kendall, her squad, and the jocks. It's annoying how Kendall laughs at something he said to her flipping her shiny black hair over her shoulder. Ugh! So much for the hair saga.

Which got me thinking if he really does have feelings for me like what he claims he does. He won't walk out on me like instead, he should prove to me that he does like me but instead, he did the exact opposite. And he went to Kendall out of all people. I'm pretty sure Kendall is so ready to throw herself at him anytime. I shouldn't care, whatever they do, I shouldn't care like I didn't before. But one thing is for sure, I am not apologizing to Harry, whether Niall is my first kiss or not. It shouldn't even be a big deal.

Although, it makes me a little upset because I lost my friend. Harry is my only official friend. But if he is being childish then I'd rather not have friends at all.

At lunchtime, I went to the cafeteria to get some Caesar salad and took it to the tutoring center. I couldn't stand staying at the cafeteria seeing Harry and Kendall flirting non-stop just like they did earlier in Math. After one bite of my salad with Harry and Kendall inside my mind, I completely lost my appetite. My concentration is hard to find these days too. I am hating this! I hate that I am like this, that Harry seems to have power over me even though he wasn't even talking to me.

I decided to just walk around the campus to get some air. My mind is running in circles about Harry. How he kissed me in my bedroom. My first kiss! I remember. It was nice and gentle and hot and warm and it makes my stomach flutter. I wanted to feel those soft lips again. I felt my cheeks warm at the thought of me and Harry kissing again.

"Hey, Taylor!"

My thoughts were interrupted when someone called out on my behind. I was on my way to the locker area, dropping some of my books to lighten the weight of my backpack.

It was Niall. I stopped walking so he could catch up with me. He was wearing a red and white checkered button-down long sleeves shirt that was folded up until his elbows, a pair of faded denim jeans, and a pair of black Vans. I noticed that he doesn't wear tight skinny jeans like Harry but not all could pull that off.

"Hey," I greeted him with a weak smile.

Niall as always wears a smile on his face. "Going to class?" He asked.

I shook my head slightly, "Uh, uh. I am going to my locker to drop my books, what about you?" We started walking towards my destination.

"Free period, we're still up for our tutoring session, right?" He asked.

"I don't think, we still need to, you are already acing your exams," I said to him laughing.

"No!" He pouted and I laugh, a little louder this time. He's cute as a puppy. "I need you, Tay,"

"Okay," I chuckled. "Tomorrow at the park?" I asked and he nodded.

"By the way," he said changing the subject. "My friend who works at this local bar downtown gave me free passes for an all-ages night they are doing, some unsigned local bands are playing, I was wondering if you would want to come with me,"

I cocked my brow. Bar? Live bands? All ages night? I know that bar downtown cause I passed by at that place a couple of times but I haven't been there or to any bar at that matter.

"Are you sure you would want to spend an all-ages night with me?"

The confusion is obvious on his face. "Yeah, why shouldn't I be?"

"Well, because I am boring and to be honest with you, I have never been in a bar before, so I think I am not really the best company,"

Niall shook his head, "I am not much a party-goer myself, I just got these free passes from a friend and I don't want them to go to waste, besides, remember I told you that I was gonna make it up to you for helping me with my exams?" I gave him a slight nod. "Well, I figured I could take you out tonight, and if the show is lame, we can just bail and see a movie instead,"

I thought about it for a minute, remembering everything I had written on my planner and it seems like I have a free night. Also, I think getting myself occupied for the night will take my mind off of Harry.

"Okay, what time would we meet up?" I agreed.

"Actually, I prefer to pick you up at your house, if that's okay?" He asked.

I gave him a slight nod. That might be a good idea, so there is no need for me to bring my car. The parking might be full cause it's an all-ages night. "Okay, I live at 1904 Thompson Mill Road,"

"Alright! Got it! I'll pick you up at eight," he said then he pulled me into a slight hug. I was a bit surprised by his action but decided to go with it to avoid embarrassing him.

"I'll see you," he whispered when he released me.

"Yeah! See you," I smiled back.

Then I watched him take the other direction, I continued walking towards my locker. Using my combination number, I opened it and dropped some of the books that I won't need for the rest of the day.

When I was done, I walked to my next class. I passed by the jocks leaning on the wall near the laboratory room and saw Harry shooting daggers in my direction. At first, I thought of fighting him at his glaring contest but decided against it. It won't matter anyway. I don't really get why he is being so mean to me but his actions only prove that the feeling he claims he has for me isn't real which made me realize that I have made the right decision of not apologizing lying to him about me kissing Niall. He doesn't deserve my explanation.

Tonight, I am going to have fun and take Harry Styles off of my mind completely

--

Quick shoutout to@haylorNator for the comments and vote, this chapter is for you! I love you all guys, thanks for the love.

-Xhake