Chapter 13: Sparks Fly

The way you move is like a fall on a rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless that sends me running
But I kinda know that I won't get far

My alarm started buzzing the next day at exactly 6:00 in the morning. My head aching like hell due to getting to bed late. The bed felt suddenly small for me cause when I stretched my hand, two strong cold hands were wrapped on my bare stomach.

My eyes widened when I saw Harry sleeping beside me, his curly hair sprawled on his face and his making a slight snoring sound. I completely forgot that we fell asleep talking last night. After he confessed his feelings for me and after I agreed to give him a chance on me, he begged me again to spend time with me. Though it was really really late, I couldn't say no to him, besides I like his presence too. We stayed up talking about random stuff and ended up falling asleep.

He was still in deep sleep so I took the opportunity to memorize the feature of his face. His skin is flawless for a guy, his pores are refined, his lashes are long and his nose was sharp, I noticed that his lips are heart-shaped though it was slightly open. His dimples are still visible even in his sleep and the brown color of his hair is brighter in the morning.

I was surprised when he suddenly gave me a slight kiss on the lips. I was caught off guard and was completely taken by his beautiful face that I didn't notice that he was already awake.

"Liking the view much?" He asks, smiling.

My face heats in embarrassment. It shouldn't be too obvious that I like him too. I plan on putting him on a test so I could know if he really does like me. The last thing I want is to fall head over heels in love with him then eventually he will realize that he doesn't like me that much and move to somebody else, leaving me heartbroken in the end.

"Harry," I called him with a serious tone.

"Yeah?"

I bite my lip before I spoke, "Could you please not kiss me anymore?" I said shyly.

He frowned. "Why? Was I bad at it?"

I shook my head, "No! But we were getting to know each other right? I just think it's not right that we kiss when we're not officially together," I explained.

People can call me old-fashioned and I am fine with that. I like Harry but I also would want to look after myself. It's not fair that he gets to kiss me without working for it.

He stopped for a while, maybe thinking about what I just said.

"Well, you have a point. I just really hope that I can control myself," he said and I smiled.

We were smiling and intently looking at each other when the door opened and my mother walked inside my room, eyebrows raised and her lips formed on a thin line. Holy shit! I had completely forgotten about my mom.

"Mom," I called her as I immediately got out of bed.

"Taylor Alison Swift!" she yelled. "What is going on here?" She was mad I can tell that.

Harry was surprised too that he jumped off on the other side of the bed. I silently thank god that we were both wearing our clothes, not that I had plans of getting naked with Harry but boys sometimes like to sleep without their shirt on.