Wooflan- Attack

Rob's P.O.V.

The whole Pack was in Florida and we all went out to celebrate Mitch's birthday at a local restaurant and we were going to stay until a few days after Jerome's birthday. It was mostly just a fun night out with the boys and about half way through the meal we were all having a lot of fun.

We were all laughing and talking about the fun we were having in the recently out season 4 of How To Minecraft. Preston was a little salty because he hadn't taken part in it and we were all teasing him about it but he was still quite interested to hear what was happening.

Lachlan was sitting beside me, our hands wrapped together underneath the table. The boys all knew that we were together, we had come out to them about 6 months ago, on the last day of the ski trip in case of ridicule but they all accepted it totally, including Preston.

If anything we had expected at least someone to be sceptical or homophobic, but to our surprise, Vikk took that time to tell us something too. He was bisexual. We cried afterwards, so relieved to be accepted by our friends. Lachlan had been so scared of telling them he had had nightmares for weeks and had slept in my bed the entire trip, and was so full of anxiety even the fans picked up on it.

We finished our meal slowly, talking and laughing all the way. It had been a while since we had caught up in person so we made the most of it, considering we only had 3 more days together before Vikk and Preston went home.

Lachlan leaned over and whispered to me quietly, his hands shaking nervously. Lachlan had severe social anxiety, and contrary to most fans beliefs he wasn't good at speaking in public at all. He hated people staring at him and did anything he could to avoid it. He was okay with the fans, although still nervous, because he felt like he knew them.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I knew immediately he wanted me to come with him because if he got up by himself people would stare. At least that's what he thought. I didn't mind and even if it did get a little difficult at times we still did everything together.

I squeezed his hand gently and let go before standing up, Lachlan following in suit and we walked over to the bathroom. He was nervous, continuously glancing back at the people seated at the surrounding tables. As soon as we were out of sight I squeezed his hand gently and he smiled shakily up at me.

The bathroom was way out the back of the restaurant, behind the kitchens and it was completely empty. He entered one of the stalls and I leaned against the sink as I waited for him to finish. I pulled out my phone and started browsing through Twitter, checking some of the more recent tweets I hadn't seen.

The toilet flushed and he came out of the stall, washing his hands at the sink I wasn't leaning against. I hugged him and he rested his head on top of mine as he was a good 3 inches taller than I was, wrapping my hands around his waist.

"You're doing great Lachy, you're doing great." He nodded and continued to hug me and I did so too, holding him as long as he needed it. A loud bang interrupted us and Lachlan pulled away, looking towards the door. His arms started to shake as there was another bang.

"That's a gunshot isn't it?" His voice showed his panic and I knew his theory was correct. I had heard gunshots enough times to know what that was and Lachlan was very right to be scared.

I took his by the hand and led him back into a stall, closing the door behind us getting Lachlan to stand on the toilet. I stood beside him, hugging him close as he shook.

We were standing on the toilet for at least 5 minutes before we heard anything and when we did it was horrifying. The bathroom door slammed open and a voice yelled out,