Vikklan- Everything Part 2

Advice- Vikklan

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I raised my head from my phone, looking over at Vikk, where he was scrolling through something on his computer next to me on the couch. Preston was sitting upside down on the couch, his legs dangling off the headrest and a book in hand.

"Hey Vikk, I need advice." I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"What type of advice? Love advice? Trust me, I'm the expert, I'm experienced with everything." I giggled a little, he was the single friend who had been single since day one and seemed to accept that he would be single for the rest of his life.

What he didn't know was that I had a crush on him and I really didn't want him to be single, I wanted him to be with me but I was too shy to say anything.

"Says the virgin." Interrupted Preston and Vikk looked so shocked and annoyed that I burst into giggles. Vikk placed a hand over his chest and raised his eyebrows, gasping dramatically.

"How dare you Preston! How dare you assume such things!" He was being dramatic and clearly faking it because there was a tiny smile plastered on his lips but he made the most of it.

"We all know it's true." Preston laughed, still upside down. Vikk pouted and threw a cushion across the room at Preston. I giggled.

"Yes it's love advice Vikk." He grinned.

"Well according to someone I won't be able to help you there." I smiled to myself, wringing my hands.

"I think you will." I mumbled and there was a few seconds of silence before-

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh someone's got a crushhhhhhhhh!!!" I went red and buried my head in my hands, glaring at Preston through my fingers. Vikk smiled.

"I think I can help you with that one Lachy." I lit up.

"Really?" I mumbled, lowering my hands gently. He nodded.

With no second thought he leaned across the couch and kissed me, a quick and shy but passionate kiss that made both of us go a fiery red.

We pulled away when Preston started giggling.

"Vikklan is real!!!" He practically screamed and Vikk and I glanced at each other, smiling in a shared understanding.

"I guess it is."

Set Up- Vikklan

Vikk's P.O.V.

"Hey are you free on Friday?" Preston asked Lachlan, poking his head around the door of my office where we were recording a video together. He pulled one side of the headphones off to hear the question again because he clearly hadn't heard it the first time. "Are you free on Friday!"

"Mhm, yeah." He mumbled, not even looking over at him from the desk. He was tired and I didn't blame him, he had had to put up with me for almost 4 hours because my computer crashed twice and we lost the beginning of our recording twice in a row, erasing almost an hour of footage.

"What about you Vikk?" He asked and that was when I got genuinely curious. Why would he be asking us if we were free?

"Yeahhhhhh?" I said, dragging out the h because I was so confused as to where he was going with this.

"Great, cause I'm not. Enjoy your date." He then left, leaving us in stunned silence, looking between each other with wide eyes and in absolute confusion.

"Did he just?" Lachlan said, sounding absolutely blown away.

"Oh he did." I rolled my eyes at his cheeky behaviour. He was constantly trying to set us up on dates, despite the fact we were already together and he knew it far too well because we often kissed in front of him. "Guess we've got a date then." He shrugged.