Vikklan- Up And Leave Part 4

Vikk's P.O.V.

The reaction to the video we posted was strong, but so was the support for me. Many people were asking for me to take a break, focus on my mental health and no matter what happened they would always support me, even with all the bullshit the Sidemen were posting.

There was also a massive amount for Tobi and people were so glad that he had left in his support for me, he gained almost 500,000 subscribers in only a few days after the video, despite the fact he hadn't even said anything. He didn't have any activity on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, nothing. It was like he had vanished off the internet.

I didn't realise that Lachlan had posted an extra section until I went into the comment section while the video was playing above and it was only then I saw it. I cried. I didn't mind that Lachlan had told them that I had hidden stuff from him but I cried because of all the support it generated.

It was a few days later that I got a text from Tobi.

Hey Vikk, the first thing that I want to say is that I'm so sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen and I want to make it up to you in some way because I feel so bloody bad for not stopping them.

I was about to reply when another text came through.

The second thing I wanted to say was could you come and get me? I'm at the airport and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but I had to get out, the boys were plotting some way to get you back and I couldn't let that happen.

I blinked before going to get Lachlan, who was in his office editing. He took one look at it before taking my hand and pulling me out to the car, hopping into the driving seat.

Lachlan and I are coming to get you, it's fine. Be there in half an hour.

The ride to the airport was quiet and Lachlan didn't speak, he just leaned across and took my hand, squeezing it gently. I knew what he was trying to say. Everything would be okay.

At the airport we stood outside the international arrivals hall just waiting for Tobi. Lachlan wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed a kiss to the side of my head when I started to rock from foot to foot, a little nervous but also scared. I wasn't even sure why Tobi was there and although he hadn't been involved in the teasing and the violence I still didn't 100% trust him.

"It'll be alright Vikky, I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered, kissing me gently. "It'll be alright."

Lachlan was the one who saw Tobi first. He could see over the heads of the crowd filing in and out of the doors and could see him, so he leaned down and whispered into my ear that he was there and that it was only him. That was another one of my fears, that Tobi would bring the rest of the Sidemen with him.

When Tobi pushed his way through the crowd he spotted the two of us and after a moment of hesitation he came forward and hugged me tightly. He was shaking, I could feel it, but once I had hugged him back and buried my head in his chest he relaxed.

"Hey Vikk." He sighed, holding me tightly. "I'm so freaking sorry for everything's that happened to you."

"It's okay Tobi, you couldn't have done anything." I pulled away and pressed myself back into Lachlan's side. Lachlan gave Tobi a stiff and awkward hug but it was a greeting never the less.

"But I could have!" He said, rather loudly. "I could have done something and I could have stopped it! I want to make it up to you."

"You don't need to To-" He cut me off as we slipped into the car, Lachlan in the drivers seat, me in the front passenger and Tobi in the back seat just behind me.