Pooflan- 8 Million

Lachlan's P.O.V.

At first I thought I was dreaming when I saw my subscriber count. I blinked but when the number didn't change I almost screamed out loud in excitement, after all my subscriber count had doubled in only a year from 4 million to 8 million.

I jumped from my seat and scrambled down the stairs, bouncing with a new found excitement and internally squealing because holy shit I just hit 8 million subscribers!

I pounced onto the couch into the living room, scaring the living daylights out of Preston and Rob who were curled up together on the beanbag on the floor, Preston almost asleep. Rob at first glared at me but when he saw how excited I was he stopped, sitting up.

"Guess what! Guess what!" I fell from the couch with a thump, crawling up to the beanbag with a massive grin on my face. Rob gave me a quick kiss.

"What? You won the lotto?" I shook my head, my face still red from the kiss.

"I hit 8 million subscribers!!!" Preston looked up from where he was lying, now more awake, and launched at me, wrapping me in a huge hug.

"No way! You hit 7 million last month didn't you?" I nodded, full of adrenaline and excitement and bouncing from wall to wall mentally. It was just so freaking exciting because of how many people that was, like, do you know how many people 8 million is?

Rob grinned at me over Preston's shoulder, kissing me again.

"You're doing so well Lachy, that's amazing!" I flushed red at his praise, nosing my head onto Preston's shoulder. He was giggling quietly, his hand finding mine in the mess of our bodies and squeezing them tightly.

We were lying in such a way that when I looked down I honestly couldn't tell whose legs were whose and as Rob joined the fray, entangling himself in between us so I was in the middle of the two, squashed in between them like a sandwich.

Rob's arms sidled around my waist sneakily, his head settling in the crook of my shoulder as Preston took advantage of the fact that I was trapped, his lips connecting with mine passionately.

As Preston pulled away for a few second Rob took my attention, whispering into my ear.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you're doing so well." I smiled, even redder than I was when Preston was kissing me so heavily that I couldn't breathe. "You did brilliantly."

I smiled, leaning up to kiss him gently before Preston growled deep in his throat and tried to get my attention back to him. The two were very protective of me especially considering I was the youngest of the group and apparently the one most likely to not defend themselves if they were attacked.

Preston attacked my lips fiercely, barely allowing room for me to breathe in between. I moaned quietly when Rob started biting at my neck from behind, leaving several marks behind after just a few minutes that I knew would end up red and obvious and I would have to hide them with concealer.

I yelped as Rob suddenly pulled the beanbag out from behind us, leaving us on the carpet with nothing else around us. Preston rolled over so he was sitting on top of me, sitting on my stomach, and then leaned down to kiss me fiercely again.

He was fighting with Rob to keep himself on top of me while Rob tried to topple him off and take his place, so basically they were fighting to be the top. I didn't even bother trying because I knew I would loose that battle.

I valiantly tried to struggle out from underneath Preston but this time Rob stopped me by pushing my shoulders to the ground and pinning me there.

"Nuh uh uh, you ain't going anywhere." He was grinning and I knew I was in for a rough night. Preston nuzzled his nose into my neck.

"I'm proud of you Lachy."