Minilan- Sleep Tight

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I squinted in the dim morning light, a thin sliver of light peeking in through the curtains on the other side of the room. I was warm and fuzzy on the inside and I felt content, happy for the first time in a long time because although I wasn't home, home being Australia, I was home with my boyfriend.

Simon was curled on his side like a cat, one hand underneath his head and the other curled up in front of his face, blocking part of it from my view. He looked like a child and I smiled to myself, tucking myself in close to him, waiting for him to wake up.

He stirred a little over 20 minutes later, opening his eyes and looking up at me. I kissed his nose gently.

"Hey Si." He grinned a little, nosing his way into my chest.

"It's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today." He croaked. I flushed red, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Cheesy." I whispered.

"You know it." He mumbled back, tipping his head back a little so I could see him.

I leaned in for a lazy morning kiss, before Simon even opened his eyes again where he was still mumbling half-incoherently, not wanting to wake up. He kissed back when he realised what I was doing, his lips brushing mine softly.

It took us at least half an hour to get up, whining and complaining when we heard the boys yelling for us downstairs. Simon was needed for a Sidemen video in less than an hour and because they knew how long it took him to get up, they started calling for him early.

When he got up to have a shower I decided that it might be a good idea to get dressed, so, knowing that my clothes were all in the suitcase in my room, which I didn't stay in, I went through Simon's cupboard to find something to wear.

Within a few minutes I had a cute sweater, it was winter after all, a light grey pair of sweatpants and a pair of green dinosaur socks that had originally been mine but Simon had stolen them. I liked the sweater, it fitted comfortably and was warm, so I was happy.

Simon stopped when he got out of the shower, staring at me.

"You alright Si?" He nodded, one eyebrow raised.

"No, like... It's just, I can't believe you're actually wearing my clothes." I laughed, flopping down on his bed. He eyed me. "Damn, you look good."

I flushed red again, feeling that mattress sink as he sat down beside me and his hand tracing up and down my chest.

"You look really cute in that sweater." This time I raised an eyebrow, elbowing his side.

"You just inferred that you wanted to bang me and now you're saying I look cute?" He nodded, grinning cheekily and running his fingers up and down along my stomach.

He pulled my head gently onto his lap, carding his hand through my hair, and I reached up with one arm, tracing under his chin with one finger. Simon smiled, leaning down to peek my cheek.

Eventually, after a few minutes of happy silence, he leaned down again and captured my lips in a passionate kiss, his hand resting on my cheek and my back a little bit arched so I could keep my lips on his. After almost a minute he gently broke the kiss.

"I should probably get going Lachy."

He was so close that he was murmuring into my mouth and I threw my arms around the him, not wanting him to leave.

"I don't want you to go Si." He smiled, another quick kiss landing on my cheek.

"I know you don't but I have to. You can always come with us you know, sit behind the camera." I sighed and shook my head, knowing that I had a lot of videos to edit so I could upload enough to keep the viewers happy while I was in London.

"Can't, I've got to edit."

"That's okay, I'll see you after?" I hummed, playing with my fingers, my head still on his lap.

"Simon!!!!!" Came the yell from up the stairs and he sighed, moving to stand up.

"Bye Lachy." He whispered, his hand in mine.

"Bye Si." I whispered back, smiling, and watched as he clattered down the stairs. "I'll see you later."

I sighed to myself, standing up and wandering down the hall aimlessly to grab my laptop from my room. Time to edit.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey Lachy." Simon leaned into me, peering over my shoulder to where I was editing the third video of the day. "You doing okay?"

I hummed, exhausted, and rested my head in the crook of his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"Come on, no more editing. I want a nap and I think you need one." I smiled and nodded because he was right, he was often right actually.

The two of us collapsed on his bed, Simon tucking me right into his chest where everything was warm and it wasn't long before I was drifting off, Simon's arms tight around my waist. I could tell that he was about asleep too, because his chin kept dropping onto the top of my head.

"Sleepy Lach?"

"Hmmmm." I hummed. He tapped my cheek, smiling a little.

"Sleep tight then." He whispered.