Merome- Brother

Jerome's P.O.V.

When we were young we were the ones
The kings and queens oh yeah, we ruled the world
We smoked cigarettes man no regrets
Wish I could relive every single word

"Hey Mitch."

We've taken different paths
And travelled different roads
I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old
And when you're in the trenches
And you're under fire I will cover you

"I'm here to tell you I'm sorry. I'm so goddamn sorry for what I could never say to you, what I didn't tell you when I should have and how much I hurt you."

If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe

"I wish that I could go back, turn back the clock and do everything over again. I wish I could have you back, hold you in my arms, kiss you, dance with you at 3am because we couldn't sleep, just.... to see you alive again is all that I'm asking."

"I want you to come home, I don't want to have to keep coming out here because I don't want to admit that you're gone and you're not coming home. Please, I want you back. I need you back. I love you."

I've got you brother-er-er-er

"I can't keep telling myself that I can hold out, I don't know how much longer I can go on without you beside me."

"Vikk hasn't been the same since you left, he's thrown himself into YouTube and I'm getting really worried about him. He's not eating, he's not sleeping, he's doing all he can not to collapse but all he's doing is burning himself out and everyone's trying to stop him. They're worried he'll end up in the hospital because he doesn't take care of himself."

Oh brother, we'll go deeper than the ink
Beneath the skin of our tattoos
Though we don't share the same blood
You're my brother and I love you that's the truth

"Lachlan... what can I say about him. He isn't the same person you used to know, he's grown... distant. He doesn't talk anymore. His YouTube channel crashed because he stopped posting but he doesn't want to go back, he can't with you not there anymore. He's relying on Vikk and the Sidemen to support him but he's fallen into a depression and I'm not sure he'll be able to pull himself out of it. He'll follow you if he doesn't get help."

We're living different lives
Heaven only knows
If we'll make it back With all our fingers and our toes
5 years, 20 years, come back
It will always be the same

"Preston isn't the happy go lucky boy I knew he was anymore. He's still got the same schedule, he's still posting videos, but he's just using the routine to try and forget about what happened. I can see the look behind his eyes, he's dying inside."

If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I would give you my lungs so you could breathe

"Rob... Mitch he's falling. I don't see him anymore, he's hidden himself from the world and he doesn't want anyone to see him. His only company is his dog and he stays at his batch all the time, out of our contact and refusing to answer our messages. He's numb."

I've got you brother-er-er-er

"Your family, they all miss you so badly. Your brother's grades are failing, he can't focus because of your loss and your parents are thinking of pulling him out of school because he won't pass this year."

And if we hit on troubled water
I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe
And we'll be carrying each other
Until we say goodbye on our dying day

"We're all struggling without you, some of us might follow you if we can't find a way to cope without you. I'm most worried about Lachlan and Rob, and Vikk too, but we're trying all we can to just stay alive for now and maybe we can think about living later."

Because I've got you brother-er-er-er
I've got you brother-er-er-er

"I'm... I can't keep going anymore. I loved you with my entire life, my whole heart and love and I can't keep going. I'm scared, I'm numb, I'm dying inside and I miss you so goddamn much, more than I can ever express with words."

If I was dying on my knees
You would be the one to rescue me
And if you were drowned at sea
I would give you my lungs so you could breathe

"I'm sorry that I never saw your struggle, I'm sorry I didn't know until it was too late, I'm sorry that you felt so helpless that felt the only option was to take your own life. I love you with my whole heart, more than you can ever know and I wish I expressed it to you more so you felt that life was worth living."

"I love you Mitch. See you on the other side."

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I've got you brother-er-er-er