•~•CHAPTER 7•~•

Thursday update!!!
Enjoy the chapter my lovelies! :)
Comment your opinions!!!! <3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I-" before I can even try to dig myself out of the hole, that slut from last period plops herself down on Mason's lap and smashed her lips to his. My growl caused everyone at the table to cower and the stupid girl jumped, clinging tighter to MY mate. He kept pushing her away but her limbs would re-cling immediately. Bad idea.

My wolf was slowly taking over my body and I knew I had to get away from him and the girl if I wanted to keep my identity a secret. My chair scraped across the laminate flooring and I stomped my way from the cafeteria.

I made it down three hallways and was almost to the entry door of the school but then a hand caught my elbow and millions of sparks shoot through my body. I hear a possessive growl behind me and my wolf howls in joy, instantly calming down.

"MINE!" He pulls me backwards and smashes my back to his solid chest. His hands shift to my hips and he holds me in place against him.

"This isn't possible Sage. I already have a mate," he growls burying his face in the crook of my nose and running it up the length of my neck. I shiver again and lean into him.

"I'm your mate and you are mine," I finally say. He flips me around to face him and I suddenly realize I short I am compared to him. I'm 5'4" and he's at least 6'3". I feel so short!

"I already met my mate. How are you causing these sparks?" He growls looking intently at my lips.

I sigh and reach my hand up, the back of my hand running down the side of his face. The light stubble on his jaw prickled my skin. "My name is Sage Baker. You are my mate Mason. I've been hiding from you since Friday night when we met. I told you I was named Seraphina. It's the name I call my wolf," I stared directly into his eyes to show him I was being honest. "Oh! And..." I looked down and pulled the contacts out then looked back up to his eyes. His eyes widened and I immediately saw recognition flash in his eyes.

"I can't smell you Sera- Sage."

"The perfume will wear off soon," I shrug. His eyes narrow into a glare and I return with an innocent smile.

"You wanted to hide yourself from me that bad?"

"It worked didn't it?"

"Not really. There was still a pull and I felt like I was cheating on you. It was terrible."

"Sorry Mason. I forget about the pull... By the way if that bitch gets within 30 feet of you again I will rip her to shreds."

"If Carly gets close to me again, I'll make sure to not let anyone hold you back for beating her fake ass," he grins in amusement.

"Good," I smile up at him and interlock my hands behind his neck. It is quite the stretch to be honest. "So tell me the names of all your friends because I felt pretty out of the loop."

"Okay babe. My Beta is Drew and my third is Carver and my other best friend is Eliot or Eli for short. The girl that keeps clinging to me is Carly; her mom is close to my mom and she just thinks that we are a thing which we have never and will never be. And then you know Becca already I guess. Her closest friends are the twins but since they are inseparable my sister acts as a third wheel sometimes; the twins are Kayla and Keira by the way."

"Do you want to go back to your friends and introduce me properly now?"

"Not particularly. I'd rather go for a run with you so that perfume scent will come off and so that I get to spend some alone time with you."