•~• CHAPTER 30 •~•

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 🎉🎈🎊
❤️ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣ ❤️
To kick off the new year, here's an early update :) 
Enjoy lovelies! See you again on Friday <3

•••

So you guys said you wanted more Faith and Carver drama right....? 😬

Please don't kill me 😶

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

**Faith's POV**

'Car!' I scream for the million and tenth time at him through our link, running after his scent.

The forest is alive this evening and it's darkening by the second. But I have to find him. It helps that I can hear animals scattering from the sound of my thundering footsteps. I'm not the biggest wolf, but I sure am bigger than most of the animals in the forest.

I've been chasing him for at least an hour now. Usually I'm much faster than him but he's angry and his wolf is probably in control so it's no wonder he has even more speed behind him. I, on the other hand, am depressed by how I've made my mate feel and it's weighing me down. Like literally... I am so slow right now.

'Would you help me catch our mate?' I snap at my wolf, needing her strength and speed.

She growls back at me before letting out a gruff response. 'You pissed him off yourself. You fix it yourself. I told you to stop ignoring him!'

'You're literally no help!' I continue running, gaining a bit more speed from my anger at my wolf.

I can do this. I'm faster than him and I need to get to him. My self motivation works well enough, and soon I can smell his scent getting stronger. Why is he so close to the border?

I try prying into our mind link again- a difficult task with how harshly he's pushing me out.

'Carver please just come back to me! Please! You know I only want you!' The words actually shock me. I've never said that before. I've never admitted to myself- much less to him- how attached I am.

'Faith I just need some time to blow off steam... I'll meet you back home,' he finally responds, sounding conflicted.

'Okay... okay that's good. That's-' I'm harshly cut off when a large mass falls on top of me.

A tree? No I'm not that lucky.

Large fangs bear in my face, saliva dripping from them onto my fur. His claws sink into my shoulders, pushing me into the ground where the mud gladly helps sink me deeper. He growls fiercely, snapping at my muzzle until I turn in away, exposing my neck in submission. His teeth instantly sink in, so deeply I'm surprised I'm not dead.

He holds me there for a long time, growls vibrating from his chest. Finally, he pulls away from me and the blood loss is dizzying.

He stands and pulls me with him, his teeth now holding me by my scruff as he forces me along, across the border. Fear sets in as the truth of what's happening sets it.

I try desperately to reach Carver but the wall is up and stronger than before. He won't let me in. Sage! No, Sage is asleep and too far. Carver please...