•~•CHAPTER 38•~•

With one of my main goals out of the way, I jog past the bodies and towards the pack house to find my main priority.

I immediately went to see if the warriors I had sent in here to gather non-fighters had found her.

Everyone of the non-fighting pack members was squished into the family room. They all looked pretty terrified, but one girl in particular caught my attention. She was sitting on the floor, rocking herself slightly while endless tears cascaded down her face. Her emerald eyes were spilling over with tear after tear. She was in hysterics you could tell. Her blue-green eyes were ones I knew all too well.

I walked briskly over to her and kneeled down in front of her. "Hey Faith."

She hiccuped a few times as she tried and managed to get her crying under control. "Mason! Thank god you came! Where is she?"

"I'm trying to figure that out. I promise. Come on though. I'm not leaving you alone." She nods and stands up with me. I walk into the kitchen and wash the blood off my hand and arm because I don't want to frighten Faith or Sage.

I walk out the back door with Faith clinging to my hand. Her eyes are wide and frantic. She looks scared out of her mind but I don't blame her. It's hard to ignore the many bruises on her face and arms, and the fact that she looks thinner but I know she wants all the focus on Sage and so I leave her be until her own mate can take care of her.

I mind link Carver to figure out how the fight is going and am shocked with his answer.

'I have our Luna. I went after that guy that took her. Sorry for not sticking around to fight Alpha. I couldn't stand just watching her leave.'

'Where is she? Why isn't she answering me?'

'She blacked out after I got her. We are almost at this pack's infirmary. I have Drew and Eli with me. They are both in wolf form protecting Sage and I while I carry her as a human. Do you have know how my Faith is?'

'She is with me. I guess we'll be switches mates then soon. I'll see you in the infirmary. But Carver, you have to be prepared because she looks bad. I think she just got pulled up from their dungeon. Just be ready. Don't panic and scare her more.'

"Carver has her." Faith smiles at the mention of her mate and then sighs in relief when the news sinks in. She nods in acknowledgement and lets me lead her to the pack hospital here where 2 of my pack doctors are stationed for the day.

I send out a link to the rest of the pack, checking up on everyone and taking in the information they give me. With Conner dead, most of their fighters submitted and those who didn't were eliminated. My pack had only lost two men and one woman, however there were at least 15 of my warriors who needed medical assistance so the infirmary was bound to be overflowing with patients from both packs. Many of the pack members who I had left in my own land were on their way over to help transport some of our injured back home as well as see their loved ones.

Also, Conner's father has been captured for me. Everyone knows I want him dead as well considering he just stood by and watched my mate be abused throughout her time with his son. On top of that, by killing him I will take control of his pack given that there is no more living heirs nor any high ranking leaders.

"Is...Mason does Carver hate me?" Faith's voice breaks my concentration. When I look down at her, her eyes are already focused on me and she looks as though she may start crying.

"Faith, Carver could never hate you. He has been worried sick since you were taken. And angry. But not at you. He blames himself for not being stronger..and for picking a fight that he knew was stupid. But he doesn't hate you Faith." She nods slightly, looking back down at her feet.