•~•CHAPTER 8•~•

Before we got into the clearing in front of his pack house, Mason shifted to human form and grabbed clothes from a box they apparently keep out here. Keep in mind that I kept my eyes very tightly shut through all this.

Mason tossed a shirt at me but didn't dare turn his back. I growled at him and he rolled his eyes, motioning for me to change. I huffed in response and walked a little ways from him so he wouldn't see me naked.

When I came back, Mason crushed me into his side and then walked into the house. We went up 3 flights of stairs and were now on the Alpha's level. His parents were across the story. A giant loft, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a kitchenette separated the two spaces. So ya, 7 bedrooms- 5 were massive and 2 were smaller for nurseries- and 6 bathrooms were scattered around the large upper story. Mason had purposely chosen the bedroom farthest from his parents.

When we walked into his room, I wasn't exactly shocked to see a 4-poster bed with a top canopy, a giant flat screen TV with a DVD player and game consoles, a sofa, recliner, desk, and two nightstands. However I was surprised to see that it was actually pretty neat in here. Most furniture was black and his covers were blood red, like his curtains.

"Wow."

"You like it?"

I nodded silently. "Good cause you should move in with me soon. I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning." I blush and look towards the massive bed.

I grab his hand and lead him towards the bed. I jump on it and sit in the middle, pulling him on top of me and locking our lips. He slowly applies more weight until I'm fully lying back on the plush pillows. He kissed me slowly and gently. His tongue leisurely ran the length of my bottom lip and I granted him access immediately. The kiss was intimate and made me feel loved, unlike when Conner kissed me.

'We could so easily fall in love with this boy,' Seraphina sighs dreamily.

'Conner will be back in under 5 months.'

'Mason will protect us.'

'I don't want him to get hurt. And I don't want any casualties from the packs going to war over me.'

'We are Mason's mate. His Luna. This pack's Luna. They need us. They will happily fight for us. Conner doesn't stand a chance, even if he tried.'

"What are you thinking about? Your block is up," he says softly, resting his forehead against mine.

"Nothing urgent," I smile, winding my arms around his neck and pushing his lips back on mine. He kisses my lips and then pulls back and rolls to the side of me. He sits up against the headboard and then reaches over and pulls me to straddle his hips. Keep in mind... I HAVE NO PANTS!!!! He intertwines our fingers from his left hand and my right and then he rests his opposite hand on the small of my back, keeping me close to him.

"Sage we need to talk about what you did."

"Now?" I groan, dropping my head onto his shoulder. "Can I have pants first?"

He fake pouts but lets me get up and then he finds me some of his boxers and tells me to put them on. I have to roll them at the top so they don't fall and to make them shorter.

He leads me over to the sofa and sits me sideways on his lap this time.

"Her mom is going to flip."

"So?"

"So... Her mom is the mate to the Alpha of the pack neighboring ours. Directly opposite of Sykes' pack."