•~•CHAPTER 15•~•

Enjoy the extra long chapter 😁😁❤️❤️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Conner," I breathed. "You're home early!" I tried making my voice sound excited and I think I succeeded.

"Hey baby!" He walks to me quickly and picks me up by the waist, spinning us around in a few circles. I squeal in surprise which makes him laugh. "I came back to see you," he grins.

'I came back to check on you and make sure you were being an obedient bitch,' my wolf says in a masculine voice to imitate Conner.

"I missed you Conner!" I squealed in a happy voice.

"I missed you too," he leans down to kiss my lips and I have to force myself to not become tense. He kisses me roughly and when he pulls away there's slobber around my mouth.

I guess I never realized what a terrible kisser he actually was. I really had no one to compare him to. Now I did and I never wanted to kiss him again. I could feel bile rising in my throat but I forced it back so he wouldn't flip.

'I'm on my way,' Mason says.

'WAIT! No. Change of plans...I'll come to your pack house. I'll be there soon I promise. Just give me a few more minutes. Hour at most.'

'What happened? What's wrong?'

'Nothing. I'm fine. Just need a bit of extra time.'

"Who are you mind linking? And where are you going?" Conner asks, breaking me from Mason's voice and pointing to my duffel. "Are you leaving me? Are you cheating on me?"

"No! Of course not Conner! I wouldn't do that to you after everything we've been through," I lied. "I was linking Faith to make sure she was ready. I am going to the beach with my sister. She's finally opening up to me and I was just trying to make the most of it. She's really opened up to me Con. I just wanted to be alone with her and bond more. I feel so closed off from her lately." More lies. My sister only shied away when Conner was around. Our relationship was pretty much solid.

"That's great babe. I thought she'd always be pushing you out. I guess that's okay. But only because I'm leaving in the morning so I don't have to be alone for long. I have a meeting tonight anyway so go ahead and go. Just come back by next Friday, okay?"

"Thank you so much! I love you!" I squealed, hugging his waist tightly. I didn't think he'd actually let me leave!

But damn do I need to stop lying!

"Okay. I'll see you when I get back. They said my training is going better than expected so I'll be back in 2 months instead of in 4 and a half. I love you baby," he grins and then leans back down to kiss me. He immediately forces his tongue into my mouth. His taste is disgusting to me and I feel completely repulsed by his touch.

I kiss him back though until I can no longer breathe because it's all I can do to not get beat. It's what I have to do to get to Mason. And I will do anything to be with him.

"Okay. I'm going now," he chuckles, pulling back. "Bye Sage," with one last peck, he finally leaves and I breathe out a sigh of relief.

I leave the room soon after with my bag and head straight to Faith's room. She's on her bed staring at her computer screen when I walk in.

"Pack your stuff for a week at the beach. I'll explain when we get there," I whisper. She looks at me strangely but complies. In the next 5 minutes we are leaving. Conner is nowhere in sight and I'm instantly relieved.