Just Breathe (Eddie Vedder)

"Mom!! Where the hell are you guys?!" I asked after she finally answered the phone.

"Back home in Sweden," she casually replied.

"You mean you ditched me in America?!"

"Well duh. You should have expected this. We never liked you anyways!"  I teared up.

"How the hell am I supposed to get home?!" I asked.

"That's not my problem." And with that, she hung up. I slid against a brick wall outside, and started to cry, wondering what I was supposed to do. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a man walked up to me.

"Excuse me,  but uhh I could hear you crying from like a block away... what's wrong?" He questioned. I sniffled and wiped my tears away.

"I was here on vacation with my parents, and they went back to Sweden without me, I don't know what to do! I don't have anywhere to stay, and I don't have nearly enough money to get home," a fresh wave of tears came to me.

"Shh shh, hey hey, don't cry. Just breathe." I tried to, but I found it hard to.

"You can come stay with me," he offered. I looked at him like he just grew another head.

"Are you insane?? You are willing to let a stranger into your home who has nothing to offer??" I asked. He nodded.

"Look, I know that sounds strange, but what happened to you sounds terrible. No one deserves that. Come on, what do you say?" He asked. I pondered it before deciding.

"Okay, let's go," I stood up. He smiled and lead me back to his apartment .