Might As Well Be On Mars... PART 2 (Ville Valo)

Third Person POV

Star gazed dreamily at the storm clouds starting to roll into the night sky. She needed to get out of the house; she knew her thoughts of him would be trapped as long as she caged herself in her room. But deep down she knew no matter what, he would be everywhere, and in everything she saw. They did everything together.

In the silence of your room

In the darkness of your dreams

You must only think of me

There can be no in between

Star decided to get out of the house anyways, knowing it really wouldn't do a thing for her. She had made the biggest mistake of her life, but it could not be undone. She was now doomed to be alone, Ville was her soulmate. At the time she had thought that she didn't want to burden him with her issues anymore, but he never cared. He only wanted the best for her, and wanted to help her. And if that meant being apart, ville could live with it. He's absolutely miserable, but if it's the best for her, that's all he wants. Star quickly came to realize that it was not the best for her.

Star stopped in her tracks when she had reached a clearing in the woods; one of her and Ville's old spots. Memories of the two started to flash before her eyes, rain now seeping through her clothing. Normal she wouldnt mind; Ville would be here to hold her close, and keep her warm. But without his loving touch, the rain felt like ice, and the clearing seemed especially dim.

"I see we had the same thing in mind." Goosebumps broke out through Star's whole body, she didn't have to see who it belonged to, to know who it was. She turned her head towards Ville.

"The world is wearing thin, Star. I need an escape. I'll go anywhere with you, just wrap me up in chains. But if you try to go alone, don't think I'll understand." He spoke softly. Star teared up before running into his loving arms. Tears started to fall from both pairs of eyes, but they were barely even noticeable because of the heavy rainfall.

"Stay with me," he choked out.

"I'm never leaving you again, Ville."