Far Away From Home (Tommy Lee)

Me and my friend, Abbey had gotten backstage passes to meet Mötley Crüe. We were some of the last fans to meet them for the night, and we really hit it off with them, so much in fact that they want to hang out with us now! So, here we are, hanging out with them on their tour bus! I never thought Tommy would be so sweet, but he has been an angel to me this whole night. At one point, he got up to go to the bathroom, and I couldn't help but let out a squeal.

"You alright there?" Mick raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm having a great time, Tommy is wonderful," I sighed, thinking of how i adore this man.

"He's always nice to girls. He rarely falls in love, but when he does hes head over heels," Vince replied. My eyes lit up.

"I can't believe Tommy already thinks I'm so special," I grinned

"You're not special. Tommy gets lonely during tour. He always has girls wrapped around his finger, only to break their hearts that same night." Nikki quickly turned the casual, joyful mood into a bitter one. Tommy walked back into the room, immediately sending the newly arisen tension.

"What's going on guys?" He asked.

"I'm going for a walk," I murmured, taking off. I heard the bus door open and close behind me, but I didn't dare look back.

"Becca, what happened?" Tommy asked from behind me.

"I'm not interested in being your play thing for the night," i snapped.

"what are you talking about?" He inquired. I turned around to face me.

"The guys told me how you always hook up with girls on tour because you get lonely, and how you reel them in by charming them. Well I don't want any part of it."

"Becca, it's true that I do hook up with girls and I get lonely, but I dont do it all the time, like they made it sound like. But i really do like you. We are genuinely hitting it off, and I'm so happy about it," he stroked the back of my hands with his thumbs. My face softened.

"You really mean it?" I quietly asked.

"Of course. I know I'm a rebellious rock star, but I've got a soft side that wants true love and affection." I grinned and pulled him into a hug.

"I like you too Tommy," I whispered in his ear before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

I'm sorry this stinks, I pictured it differently in my head but just couldn't get it into the right words