seven minutes in heaven (Roger Taylor)

"Alright Roger, you're up next. Now uhh, let's see...." my best friend Abbey looked around the room, trying to determine who would be the next person to play Seven Minutes In Heaven. I froze when her eyes landed on me. A mischievous grin spread across her lips, and I regret ever locking eyes with her, I knew my name would be the next to come out of her mouth.

"Becca!! Get on in there!" She exclaimed, everyone cheered, and Freddie gave me a little push towards the closet, and towards Roger. He quickly looked me up and down before shooting me a wink. We were shoved into the small closet before the door was shut.

"Well I must say this is quite pleasant, I've always wondered what this would be like," roger purred, moving his face closer to mine. I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"Roger, uhh, I've never actually done this before,"I looked up at him.

"Its alright it's an easy game, just go with the flow," roger went in to try to kiss me, but I placed a hand on his chest.

"Roger no, I mean I've never even kissed anyone before,"I broke eye contact with him. He must think I'm so lame, especially with how many girls hes messed around with.

"Really?? I knew you were innocent, but I didnt think you were that innocent!" He exclaimed, a wicked grin spreading across his lips. I lightly blushed.

"Yeah, I had always wanted to save that stuff for someone special, but I haven't found that guy yet.."

"Well, do you like anyone?" Some of Roger's playfulness wore off, really wanting to know why I was this innocent.

"I do, but hes in a completely different world than I am, ya know? He wouldnt even begin to think about being with me like that," my voice grew shaky, I was looking directly into the eyes of the man I was speaking about.

"You've got to have more faith in yourself sweetie," roger cooed.

"Roger, I like you,"I sighed, glad I got that out. His eyes widened.

"Why didnt you tell me?" He inquired.

"Like I said, you're in a completely different world. You're living a glamorous dream with your best friends, you can get anyone you want at any time. That's why you wouldnt want to waste your time on someone as boring as me." I looked away once more.

"Darling i like you an awful lot. I don't care that you're inexperienced, there is nothing wrong with that. I'm still into you, even though we are not on the same level in that area. You manage to blow me away without even trying," roger spoke gently, I was able to feel his breath on my face. It took me a few moments to respond.

"Rog, can we try something?" I shyly squeaked out.

"Of course sweetheart, what is it?" He asked. I looked down at his lips and back up at him, unsure of what to do. He grinned before gently pressing his lips to mine, and wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, gently playing with his hair. The closet door opened quickly, everyone howling at the mild scene they had intruded on, I dont think any of them thought we would even kiss. Roger looked over at me.

"To be continued," he whispered as he stole a quick kiss.