Can't Help Falling In Love (Roger Taylor)

I snuck upstairs to the bathroom, wanting to get away from all of the commotion going on downstairs. While being best friends with Queen made me into more of a party goer, it still would become too much for me at times, so the boys knew I had a tenancy to sneak off. I flicked on the lights, and shut the door behind me. I chuckled to myself at the fluorescent purple lights, Freddie even had to make his bathroom extravagant for his parties. I sighed and slid against the wall and down onto the cold, tile floor. My head snapped up at the sound of the door opening. I breathed a sigh of a relief as I saw it was only Roger.

"What are you doing here, Rog?" I piped up, as he slid down next to me.

"I wanted to see what you were doing," he shrugged.

"Roger I could have been on the toilet!" I squeaked.

"I wouldn't have cared, darling," roger shot me a wicked grin, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" I eyed him wearily- at parties he was usually attached to some girl,wasted out of his mind. But not tonight, instead he was sat next to me on Freddie Mercury's bathroom floor,tipsy at the most.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright," he looked away, almost as if he was embarrassed.

"Roger you know how I get at parties sometimes," I giggled. He was about to say something, when he noticed Elvis Presley's 'Can't Help Falling In Love' started playing downstairs. He stood up and outstretched his hand.

"Come on love, let's dance," he grinned as he helped me up. I placed a hand on his shoulder, and he placed one on his hip, and we started to sway to the song.

"Roger are you alright?" I softly asked.

"Never been better. Why do you ask?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You're not your usual party animal self,"

"I,uhh, wasnt really feeling it tonight. I wanted to be with you," he locked eyes with me,his blue ones shining brightly.

"Do you just want me for the night?" I whispered.

"I don't."

"You can be honest with me. I would be honored if you broke my heart,Rog," I moved my hand up to start playing with his hair. He observed my face before replying.

"I mean it,Becca. I don't just want you to be mine for the night. I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives," he whispered. I grinned.

"You really mean that?"

"I really do." He whispered, before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I never thought my first kiss would be in one of my best friends' bathroom.