Cuddles and conversations (John Frusciante)

John's POV

I watched closely as her sleek figure effortlessly moved to the music. I went up to the manager to ask a question.

"How much to be alone with her?" I asked.

"$100," he replied.

"Deal," I took out my wallet as he motioned for the woman to come over. She smiled charmingly before leading us into a private room.

"I'm all yours baby. What do you want?" She purred out.

"Do you wanna just like, cuddle and talk?" I asked.

"Uhh, Yeah, if that's what you really want... I'm Beck," she trailed off. I had definitely thrown her off with the question. I told her who I was as the both of us laid in the bed, and I held her close to me.

"Have you ever been asked that before?" I asked.

"No, guys come into strip clubs to see nearly naked girls and sometimes do stuff with them," she laughed before continuing. "Why didn't you want anything sexual?" She asked.

"I don't know, when I first saw you I felt this really deep connection with you, ya know? Like I had known you for a lifetime. I knew I wanted to get closer to you, in a non-sexual way," I must have sounded like a complete nut job. Becks eyes lit up.

"Really? I honestly felt that same way when I first saw you," she admitted with a smile. We cuddled and talked about life until her shift was over, we went back to my place to continue the cuddling and conversations.