House Party (Eddie Vedder)

I groaned as I put my head in my hands. I fucking hate house parties. They are no fun when you are sober. I only agreed to go to this one because my best friend, Raven asked me to. I knew she'd want to get plastered, so I decided it would be best to not drink, so I could take her home. I looked up when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up to see a man crouched down next to me, concern filled his electric blue eyes.

"Is everything alright?" He spoke loud enough so I could hear him over the music and people.

"My head is killing me," I sniffled out. I didn't even realize I was crying until he reached a hand up to brush away the tears rolling down my cheek.

"Come on, let's get you somewhere quiet," he helped me stand up, and lead me to a room.

"Wait are you sure we can go in here?" I asked, I didn't want to get in trouble.

"It's all good, this is my room," he replied as he took a key out of his pocket to unlock it.

"So you're Raven's friend, right?" He asked once we got in. I nodded

"That's what I thought, I saw you come in with her. You are probably safe to crash here then, I'm pretty sure Jeff wants her to stay the night anyways," he explained as he went into his bathroom to grab me some Advil and water.

"Thanks, uhh..." I trailed off, wanting to say his name, but I didn't know it.

"Oh my bad, I'm Eddie. What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Beck," I replied as I took the painkillers.

"Can I have some clothes to sleep in?" I shyly asked.

"Of course doll," he got me some of his clothes to sleep in.

"Are you sure you're alright with me sleeping in here?" I asked once I got done changing.

"Of course, i have no problem with it hun," he gave me a heartwarming smile, which I returned. Eddie and I later in his bed and cuddled, while he softly sang to me until I fell asleep.