taxidermy girl (Per Eriksson)

I gazed at her with a twinkle in my eyes. Shes the one who gives me that twinkle. She shines as bright as a star, after all, the gorgeous woman I am ever so lucky to be able to call my wife. She turned to me, her blue eyes a bitter winter, instead of a pleasant spring.

"Baby, we're through. I don't love you. I found someone new who does all those things you can't do." And with that, she packed all of her belongings. She would refuse to acknowledge me, no matter how much I begged her to stay to at least talk things out. Then he came and picked her up. She put her things in there and gladly got in. I knew what I had to do, follow them! I rushed to my car and began to follow them at a safe distance, so they would never suspect they were being followed. They got to his apartment and took all her stuff in. After they were in his appartment for a few minutes, I stealthily snuck in. Those damn idiots forgot to lock the door. My heart dropped when I heard her giggling flirtily.

"Oh Piggy, you're such a whore!" She squealed out.

"I'm a whore for you baby," he chuckled, and continued to kiss her neck. I held up my knife and finally decided to make my presence known.

"You stole my wife, now you'll pay!" I roared out and started to slash him. Becca sobbed as I slashed him.

"I'll kill you too unless you repent your sin, and come back to your husband where you belong," I threatened. She shook her head and cowered back in fear.

"Fine. Now I shall tear out your eyes and your insides!" I exclaimed. She screamed for a bit, but she eventually stopped. And so I took her home, where she truly belonged. I packed her with sawdust, and dressed her up in pretty things. Now she would stay with me forever, that wasnt going to change.