Washington (Matt Heafy)

I laid on the hotel bed and messed around on my phone, waiting for Matt to get out of the shower. We were currently on a little vacation in Washington state, we love Florida and our friends, but sometimes you need a change of scenery. Though it was cold, we were having a lovely time! Yesterday we visited the space needle, and tonight we were going out to an elegant restaurant. Plus we booked a nice hotel that was fancy, but not over the top. Matt came out of the bathroom, only a towel resting on his hips. He smiled at me.

"Baby, were you digging in my suitcase?" He put a hand on his hip.

"Maybe..." I trailed off.

"I know that's my robe! Those were supposed to be for later. You could have at least taken yours!" He laughed.

"But it's so fluffy and warm and it smells like you," I pressed the soft material up to my nose before looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Matty it's cold out, I'm not sure if I feel like going out tonight..." matt went to the window and peaked out it.

"Yeah, the rain is really coming down..." he looked back at me.

"Let's stay in tonight then. We can order room service and watch movies or whatever," he came over to me, making me smile. I gave him his robe and changed into mine, and we spent the whole night cuddling, watching movies, and of course we got room service!