blanket fort (Tommy Lee)

All I could feel was numb and lonely, no matter how hard i tired. Tommy tried several things too, but he knew it would take some time to bring me back from this sad phase. I was curled up in our bed. Tommy was doing who knows what in the house, I could hear him walking all over the place, and movement of furniture. But I ignored it. I didn't want to get up. I just wanted for the world to go away, I wanted to sleep forever. The door creaked softly, signaling Tommy's return.

"Becca, honey? I have something to show you." He gently informed me. I didn't say a thing, I just continue to stare at the wall with my back to him. He waited a few moments before coming and picking me up.

"I don't wanna go," I gently whined.

"Please becca, please," he whispered. He was exhausted, I could see it in his eyes. Tommy would never admit it, but he tears himself apart whole trying to make me whole again.

"Fine," I agreed, not wanting to trouble him any further. He smiled before taking me downstairs. I was greeted to a large blanket fort.

"I got a whole bunch of pillows and blankets set up in there with some snacks. We can even watch tv!" He set me down, and I crawled in to check it out.

I grinned at the whole set up

I grinned at the whole set up. I turned to him.

"You didnt have to do this to me," I couldn't help but smile more.

"Oh but I did," he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Come on, you can pick a movie out and I'll get some hot cocoa for us."