one long night (Ryan Blaney)

Well, kids, it's the one shot you've all been waiting for! With how much Ryan talks about poop, and how much Becca talks about Ryan talking about poop, this 100% had to be done 😋

I should not have had that chocolate shake. I should not have had that chocolate shake.

I mentally cursed myself over and over, the toilet is my best friend at the moment. I'm lactose intolerant, but I also love dairy. See how this is a problem? I don't care for lactose free items, so I just deal with whatever consequences consuming dairy leaves me. And it normally wouldn't be that big of a deal, but this is my first time spending the night at my boyfriend's apartment. Sure, Ryan has spend several nights at my place now, but of course my first night at his place I have to deal with this. My mind started to race with anxious thoughts like what if I end up breaking his toilet and what if he kicks me out because i stank up the place. My train of thought was abruptly cut off when a knock came at the door.

"Sweet pea, are you okay? You've been in there a while." Ryan's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Go away Ry, I don't feel good." I groaned.

"Oh dear.. it was the shake wasn't it?" My silence was enough of an answer for him.

"Oh sweetie. Well, let me know if theres anything I can do," and with that, Ryan walked away from the door. I finished up, and went back to Ryan's room. He was patiently awaiting on the bed, he had gotten extra blankets.

"I got some soft blankets, I just wanted to make you feel as comfortable as you can. I also got you a water bottle," he gestured to the one on the nightstand. I went and laid down next to him.

"So, you don't think I'm gross or anything?" I looked at him.

"Of course not. I mean yeah, that is gross, but that doesnt mean you are. It's just a normal thing that happens sometime, theres nothing wrong with it," he gently wrapped his arms around me and pulled me a bit closer to him.

"You're the best, you know that?" I grinned up at him "I was afraid I would scare you off honestly," we both laughed. Ryan did all that he could to comfort me until I got it all out of my system.