Wedding Cake (Tom Felton)

Becca's dress she changes into :)

I sat with my legs across Tom's lap as he read a book. Today has been a pretty lowkey day- we haven't done much at all. It was nice, but I was also bored. I sighed lightly.

"Bored, darling?" Tom asked, looking up at me from his book. I nodded.

"I wanna go do something fun.. and different.." I trailed off. He put a book mark in his book and started to brainstorm with me. His eyes suddenly lit up.

"Cake testing!" He exclaimed. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Explain,"

"We go to a bakery, say we are engaged and are wanting to decide what cake we want at our wedding!!"  He grinned.

"I love it!! But won't the bakery person get suspicious when they see we dont have rings?" I giggled.

"We can go get fake cheap rings from walmart," a smirk played at Tom's lips.

"Well let's go get changed into somewhat nice clothes, go to Walmart, then go to a bakery!!" I exclaimed as I sprinted to our room, and got changed into a dress and converse. We went to walmart and got some fake rings before going to a nice little bakery. When we walked in we were greeted by a middle aged woman.

"Hello folks, how are you doing today?" She beamed at us.

"We are doing great thank you," tom replied.

"Glad to hear it! What can I help you guys with today?" She asked.

"Well, me and my fiance just got engaged, so now we are beginning wedding planning! We would like to sample some cake to decide what we would like for our wedding," I exclaimed as I hugged Tom's arm, grinning up at him.

"Oh, congratulations! Well,I will get some cake samples for you kids to try," the woman hurried off to get our cake. Tom and I sampled all of the cakes, being very critical on what we did and didnt like. We told the nice woman we would be in touch with her before walking out of the shop.

"Oof, I'm full," I said as I let out a heavy breath.

"Yeah, me too. Wanna go get some dinner?" Tom asked, holding out his arm. I grinned and linked arms with him.

"You know it!"