christmas cookies (Leonardo DiCaprio)

I put about a dozen cookies on a Christmas paper plate, and covered them with saran wrap. I had recently baked a bunch of Christmas cookies to give to my family and friends,and was currently about to go give some to my neighbor, Leo. Our doors were right across from each others in the apartment complex we lived in, and he was really the only one I had talked with, he really is a very sweet boy. I bumped into someone on my way out of my apartment, and nearly dropped Leo's cookies!

"Watch where you're goin!" The guy scolded. I turned to give him a snarky reply, but my expression quickly softened when I saw it was Leo, and he did the same when he saw it was me.

"Oh gosh becca I'm so sorry! I didn't notice it was you!" He apologized. I grinned at him.

"No worries Leo, I was actually on my way to see you," I giggled.

"Really? I was on my way to see you as well!" He exclaimed. It was at that moment that I noticed that he also held a plate of cookies.

"Were we both really bringing treats to each other?" I grinned.

"I guess we were!" We shared a laugh.

"Well, I was also gonna see if you wanted to come over and watch a movie with me or something, seeing as its Christmas Eve and we are both spending it alone. I figured, why not spend it together, right?" Leo fixed his gaze downward, suddenly becoming very interested in his shoes. My eyes lit up.

"That would be great!" I squealed, making him grin. I followed him back to his apartment. There we sat on his couch, and turned on the Nightmare Before Christmas, slowly inching closer to each other, until we were in each others arms. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, but when I awoke, Leo was asleep with his head on my shoulder. The TV had turned off, his living room only being lit by his small Christmas tree. A grin spread across my face as white fluffy snowflakes started to fall.

"Leo, wake up," I spoke softly. A groan erupted from him, as he opened his eyes.

"Its snowing," I stood up, walking over to the window. Leo shot me a sleepy grin, coming over to stand beside me.

"Yes it is." He gently wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled up at him, which he gladly returned.

"I love you, Leonardo," I whispered.

"I love you too, Becca. Merry Christmas." He placed a gentle kiss on my lips, before resting his forehead against mine.