i'm the star (Roger Taylor)

I randomly woke up in the middle of the night, reaching out to find my boyfriend Roger, only to find an empty bed. I flicked on the bedside lamp before going to see if I could find my blond babe. I saw a dim light coming from the living room, and also heard some rustling. What the hell would roger be doing in the living room in the dead of night? I walked into the room to find Roger on a ladder fiddling with our Christmas tree, it's star on the ground.

"Rog what are doing," I grumbled, squinting at the light. He turned around to look at me.

"Oh, uhh, nothing sweetie, I'll be back in bed shortly," he said. I looked at the top of the tree, to find that roger had taped a picture of himself to the top.

 I looked at the top of the tree, to find that roger had taped a picture of himself to the top

"Why is there a picture of you on top of the tree?" I laughed.

"Well, darling, incase you didn't know, I am the only star. Therefore I am the only thing that is meant to crown our tree," he scoffed.

"You are such a drama queen, rog," I grinned.

"Oh come on, at least admit this is a fantastic photo of me," roger put a hand on his hip. I shook my head.

"I suppose so sweetie,"I lightly shook my head, heading back to our room.