Friends With Benefits (Aaron Taylor Johnson)

What I had in mind for Becca's dress

I smoothed out my dress and checked myself over in the mirror one last time before heading out the door.

Aaron is going to lose his mind!

Over a year ago Aaron and I decided to become friends with benefits, but we haven't had fun together ever since he left to film a movie a few months ago, but tonight he is coming back to celebrate his birthday. His party was being hosted at his parents house. My heart rate started to pick up at the thought of seeing him again. Would we sneak back to my place in the middle of his party? Or maybe we would hide in a coat closet for a quickie. Only the night would tell! I invited myself into the house, knowing no one would mind. I instantly started the search for Aaron, and eventually found him talking to a group of people. A smirk grew across my face as I strutted over to him. I put an arm on his shoulder to let him know I was here. He stopped mid sentance and only stared at me with wide eyes,taking in what little I was wearing. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Happy birthday, air," I grinned as I stood on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. He cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Oh uhh hey Becca," he awkwardly said.

"What do you say we find somewhere more private," I purred lowly as I put a hand on his shoulder. His eyes widened as he removed my hand and stepped away from me.

"Becca no. We can't anymore. This is my girlfriend, Sam." He gestured to an older looking woman. I forced a fake smile as I shook her hand.

"Hello, its wonderful to meet you!" I exclaimed.

"You as well, Aaron speaks highly of you," she smiled. I turned towards Aaron.

"Pmease excuse me, I have to use the restroom really quick," I hurried off before anyone could see how I was on the verge of tears. I got home as fast as I could, and immediately broke down once I was inside.

Why didn't he tell me?! I must have looked like such an ass! I didn't have to embarrass myself by wearing such a slutty dress, and acting so skanky. We are friends. How could he not have told me? We agreed that we would break things off if either one of us found a partner.

I stopped my sad thoughts, scolding myself. I didn't understand why I was so upset about not being able to fool around with him anymore. But then I realized I did the very thing I swore to never to- get feelings. I never realized how much I liked, hell, loved Aaron! I'm happy he found someone, I just wish I was her. I snapped out of my thoughts when the door bell rang. I opened it up to see Aaron. He drowned at me.

"You left the party," he stated the obvious.

"I did. It was obvious I wasn't welcome there, especially with the way I acted." I shrugged. Aaron sighed.

"Becca I don't love Sam. I found her to distract me from the fact that I had fallen for you..." he trailed off.

"I fell for you too." I spoke in barely above a whisper. He pulled me into a tight hug, which I did not hesitate to return.

"I missed you Becca, I want to become more than just friends with benefits now" he purred contently, his hands wandering lower down my back. I stopped him.

"Wait, did you break up with her yet?" I asked. He smirked.

"I did, she got real upset when I said I was now leaving her and going to go fuck your brains out." I laughed at his words.

"You're so terrible!" I lightly slapped his arm.

"I am. Now, let's get down to the fun that we both have wanted for months."