Elizabeth (James McAvoy)

It was halloween night. Me and James had decided that this year,all we wanted to do on Halloween was cuddle and watch horror movies until we pass out. At one point, James got up.

"I'll be back shortly sweetie," he placed a kiss on my head before heading upstairs. I continued watching Scream 3, knowing he would be back soon.

"Oh Becca, come here, I'm in the bathroom!

"Coming!" I called out and paused the movie before walking upstairs and to our bathroom. James stood by the bathtub, grinning at me as I came in

"This is just for you my dear," he grinned, as he gestured down to the tub which seemed to be full of blood.

"How many people did you have to kill to fill this," I teased.

"If I tell you, what would be the fun in that?" He laughed.

"Well thank you," I gave him a peck before stripping down to my underwear, and getting in.

"So, this is what it must have felt like to be Elizabeth Báthory." I slid down into the tub. James laughter rang throughout the bathroom.

"Probably," he laughed and shook his head at me.

"I love this. I feel spooky! Thank you James," I grinned up at him.

"Anytime sweetie," he smiled at me. Once I finished my bath, we went back to watching horror movies, and watched them until we passed out in each others arms.