Chocolate Cake (Taylor Momsen)

"Taylor do you wanna bake a cake?" I asked as I glanced over at my best friend sitting by me.

"Sure!" She exclaimed as she stood up and followed me to the kitchen.

"What kind do you wanna make?" I asked as I put a hand on my hip.

"Chocolate?" She asked before biting her lip a bit. God, how I've only dreamed of biting her lip..

"Sure!" It took me a minute to snap out of the trance she always effortlessly puts me in. We turned on some music and started to make the chocolate cake from scratch. Taylor sang along as she grabbed ingredients. I couldn't believe someone as perfect as herself even hangs around me. She probably doesn't even like girls, but I can dream, can't I? Taylor licked some batter off of her fingers. I could have sworn that she winked at me, and maybe even lust was glittering in her eyes. God now I'm seeing things!

"You should try it, it's delicious," Taylor giggled adorably at me. I smiled and tried some of it.

"Mmmm it tastes great!!" I squealed. I put the cake into the oven, and turned towards her. She was staring me down.

"What?" I questioned.

"You got a little..." she trailed off, gesturing to her face  to show I had some batter on my face.

"Oh, would you mind getting it off?" I asked. She took a deep breath before kissing me. She smiled and licked the chocolate batter that had transferred from my lips to hers.

"Got it."