Dark Seduction (Roman Godfrey)

A/N: this is about Roman but Sebastisn Stan plays a big part in it.. read on 😎

I pulled my top down just a little to reveal some more cleavage before strutting into the bar. I went and sat at my usual table, waiting to reel someone in. A grinned when I caught the eye of a dark haired man with vibrant blue eyes.

At least hes cute, I thought as he approached me.

"Hey baby. Can I buy you a drink?" He grinned at me. I offered a flirty smile.

"Sure thing. I'll take peach schnapps with dr pepper," I purred before he went to go get our drinks.

So far so good,

He soon returned and gave me my drink.

"So doll, what's your name?" He asked  as he took a drink.

"I'm becca, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Sebastian. How come a gorgeous girl like you is here alone?"

"Oh, well my boyfriend broke up with me recently.. as typical as it sounds I'm trying to drink to forget,"I admitted as I downed my drink.

"I don't know what that douchebag did to you baby, but I'm gonna make you forget all about him," he purred as his lips attacked my neck. I let out a moan.

"Oh fuck. Let's take this back to my place, shall we? I only live a few minutes away" I chuckled and smirked at him. He nodded eagarly, and followed me to my house. Once we were inside, he pulled me close, and practically shoved his tongue down my throat.

"Baby let's take this to my room," I moaned out. He nodded and quickly followed me to my room.

"Get on the bed." I demanded as I turned on the lights. He did as he was told, his blue eyes glittering with excitement. I smirked and turned the lights off. Sebastian closed his eyes in bliss, wanting to know what would happen next. I smirked as I saw Roman come out of the shadows, and lunge at Sebastians throat. He screamed as loud as he could as he tried to get away but Roman was much stronger than him. I could only watch as Roman fed off of this helpless, drunk man. I turned on the light once Roman was done, and he turned to me, blood covering his mouth and his eyes holding an animalistic glow.

"I don't know how you manage go do it, but you never fail to disappoint Becca. They're always so tasty," Roman chuckled. I grinned at him.

"Its not hard to seduce a drunk man."