falling fast (Leonardo DiCaprio)

Leo's POV

"Come on man, it won't hurt you to simply say hi! You never know how far one hello will go!" My friend Jonathan nudged my arm. I had been eyeing a girl in the park who was feeding some squirrels.

"That was so cheesy, Jon. Besides, with my luck she is probably a lesbian or is already taken." I sighed. Sure, I've had crushes on strangers before, who doesn't? But there was something about her that prevented me from ignoring her.

"Stop chickening out. What's the worst she could do? Run along," Jonathan gave me a nudge in her direction, and my feet started to carry me towards her. My heartbeat quickened as I drew near. The bitter January day made her cheeks and nose rosy, but she seemed to not care at all. Little strands of hair stuck out of her messy bun. She looked up at me as she heard the snow crunching beneath my feet.

Oh god, those stunning eyes!! The way they shine with bliss and love!

"Wow, those squirrels su-" my sentance was cut short as I slipped on some ice, and fell right on top of this poor girl! She let out an "oof!" As we came in contact with the cold ground.

"Sorry, but it seems I have fallen for you," I grinned, trying to distract us from my foolish mistake.

"Wow. That was about as slick as that ice," she smirked, making me laugh.