anything for her (Louis Tomlinson)

Louis' POV

I laid on my bed, patiently waiting for my girlfriend to come back to our room with snacks. Her phone that was laying next to me dinged, and out of habit, I looked to see what the notification was. It was a youtube video that was recommended for her with the title "ASMR kitchen sink cleaning". I had to do a double take. Do people really relax by watching videos like these? Being the nosey little shit I am, i unlocked her phone and went to her YouTube history, and sure enough I found more of those videos. I put Becca's phone down, knowing it was rude to be snooping. But I know she has been feeling down lately, and I wanted to do my best to help her. So, I headed to our bathroom to start cleaning. Even though our bathroom was not that dirty, I hoped she would enjoy seeing this cleaning. I kept on cleaning until I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to find her bright blue eyes, looking as dreamy as ever. I grinned at her and turned around to get back to my cleaning. I could still feel her eyes on me, as well as the bathtub. She was the first to break our comfortable silence.

"Do you think I'm weird?" She asked.

"Of course not dear, why do you think that?"

"I know you saw my YouTube history Lou, I know it's really strange b-" I shushed her.

"No need to explain or apologize, love. Just relax and enjoy the show," i chuckled, making her grin. She never took her eyes off of me or whatever I was cleaning.