CHAPTER 3 - Egotistical bastard

RAINI RODRIGUEZ AS CINDY

it's been four days since I had interviewed Ross Lynch.

And somehow his attitude had still bothered me. i found myself thinking about it. And you know that time when someone tells you something that hurts your feelings and you tell them back something, then later on when they're long gone, you get a really good comeback?

Yeah that was me.

I had ignored it later and went to work.

It was Monday morning and it was the day of his photo shoot.

"Yes, mom, I promise you, I'll call you as when i finish work." I said.

"But i honestly don't get it Laura, aren't you a magazine journalist, why are you going to this his photo shoot?"

"I told you already mom, he requested that i be there-wait more like demanded. I honestly have no idea why but what ever it is, i hope that it's something good." i said  jumping out of my car and walking up into the building.

"Okay, remember to call me." She said.

"Yes mom i will. Love you." I smiled thinking of what she was probably doing now.

"Love you too sweetie." She said before ending the call.

"Laura, My favorite employee." My boss shouted loud enough for everyone to hair.  they just groaned and some laughed it off.

"You ready for today?" She turned and asked me.

"I honestly don't know why  he wants me there." I said looking up at her.

She was a tall slender woman in her fifties.

She shrugged "Who cares why. He wants you there?be there. you never know you might end up being the Anastasia Steele to his Christian Grey. " she said before walking away.

My eyes widened at her reference to fifty shades of grey

I swallowed hard before going into my office.

Cindy was already in eating croissants and drinking coffee.

"There she is, the famous Laura Marano." She said as I dropped my bag.

I chuckled before turning around to meet her face.

"Please tell me you brought Chocolate chip muffin for me?" I begged.

She grinned before sliding me one.

I grinned and moaned when i bit into it.

Chocolate chip muffins were my way to start work.

Around 10:15 Ross Lynch walked in.

Two body guards on each side of  him and A mob of Paparazzi outside.

He walked in with his usual scowl and all the girls began squealing and whispering among themselves.

"So he is hotter in person."Cindy said standing besides me.

A small smile quivered on my face when I saw him as my heart rate increased.

Alright Laura just calm down.

Breathe.

I watch as my Boss greeted him and they firmly shook hands.

His eyes were roaming everywhere as if searching for something before they stopped and landed on me.

I took a sharp breath and then stopped breathing.

Oh God.

His eyes never left mines as I watched as he spoke  something to my boss.

She replied before turning around and when she spotted me, she said "Laura, would you come on over here." 

All eyes turned to me and I swear i couldn't find my feet.

Cindy nudged me hard causing me to move forward.

Just great.

I waddled my way over nervously.

When i reached them I smiled softly "A pleasure seeing you again Mr.Lynch." 

"Yes, I know." He smirked.

That egoistical bastard.