Chapter 12 - Here goes nothing.

L.M.M.🌠

I was currently shitting my skin as I stood in one of the many ones of Ross' skyscrapers. The main one which he works at The Lynch Empire.

Its been a month since I found out I was pregnant making me two months pregnant. I couldn't find it in myself to tell him and after I told Cindy last week she dragged me here to make sure Ross knew he was going to be a father.

"What the heck do you mean 'he's busy' this is important. An emergency!" Cindy shouted at the girl at the desk.

"I sad he's busy. I'm sorry but he can't see you right now and if you don't leave I'll have to call security." The poor girl said.

"Cind-"

"Call 'em hell call the Trump. I am not moving till I see the man who owns the building. Fight me bitch I dare you. I will-"

"What's going on here?" We turned to see Will standing behind us looking amused as ever. Hands in his pocket.

"Mr.Strong-" the girl started.

"We need to see Ross. Right away Will." Cindy said taking over.

"Uh, he's in a meeting." Will said to Cindy Before he turned to me and smile as a greeting

"I don't care. Its important."

Cindy was all for me telling Ross. And she was only behaving like this because she was angry that I didn't tell him.

She took it personally because her mother had never told her dad about her till he was on his dying bed.

"Would you like me to call security sir?" The young lady behind this desk ask.

"That's fine Philicia." He said before wrapping his hands around both our shoulder and carrying us into an empty elevator.

"What's going on? Why are you stirring up a storm to see Ross?" He asked looking at Cindy.

She turned to me "Laura has something In her basket she needs to tell Ross. Pun intended.".

On the first day I'd met will I explain about the interview and will said Ross had walked into his office swearing up and down how he has met the most infuriating women.

Will turned to me "I-uh-i'm" I stuttered.

"She's having Ross' baby." Amy answered.

And that's how I found myself in Ross' office with him glaring straight at me.

Will had ripped him out of the meeting Ross cursing on the top of his lungs.

"Well! Isn't somebody going to tell me why the hell I've been ripped out of a Goddamn important meeting. And who the bloody hell are you?" He asked Cindy.

She glared at him arm crossed on her chest "your worst damn nightmare."

Ross was leaning on his desk arms crossed over his muscular chest which I could only imagine my hands and felt up.

"Actually. Laura's the one that needs to tell you something." Will said before escorting him and Cindy out. But of course she didn't back out without giving him a stink eye.

He rolled his eyes before he turned to me. "How can I help you miss Marano. Again."

I sighed. Here goes nothing.

"Ross....I'm pregnant." I whispered.

I watched him. I watch as he takes in my statement. His body going rigid but His eyes wide as he stared at me.

He wasn't blinking and I swore he stopped breathing.

"Ross." I whispered. Tears pricking my eyes.

Nothing. He said nothing as I silently felt the tears streaming down my cheeks.

Why the hell am I crying?

"Ross say something. " I whimpered and that seemed to have made him snap out of his daze and sprang into action.

He grabbed his sweater since it was already November and it was snowing.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of his office.

Will and Cindy turned to us as they waited outside the office.

"Done already?" will asked "I kinda expected to hear shouting."

Ross fished around his pocket before tossing will a key.

"Drive behind us." Ross spoke to him the first thing he said since I told him I was pregnant.

Ross continued pulling. "You sure the baby mine?" He asked as we got into the elevator.

I turned to him since I was the only other person in here. "Yes. You think I'm a slut?" I asked outraged.

He shrugged and at the same time the doors to the elevator opened. I expected us to end up on level one.

Instead we were in an underground parking lot.

The first thing i saw was Marcus and Phillip standing directly in front waiting on Ross.

"Phillip and Marcus!" I smiled happy to see them.

Their faces flashed with surprise before it went back to hard with the tiniest of smiles. "Ms. Marano." They nodded.

"Where to sir?" Marcus asked as Ross pulled me along to the familiar Rolls Royce.

"Mercy." Ross said referring to one of the most expensive private hospitals in New York.