Chapter 53 - Be our Guest

Unedited

Two months later

 I am standing with my hands on my hips as i stare down at my sons who are sitting still as they stare up at me. Their entire faces and chests are covered in peanut butter as Will and Cindy are cackling and snapping pictures of them.

"Which one of you did it." i demanded as they both sat sprawled on the floor in one their pampers.

"Was Jess-jess mama." Shor accused  in a broken sentence. It sounding more it 'Wush yess-yess mama'.

My eyes flickered to the quiet twin as he stared at me with wide eyes before shaking his head and pointing at his brother. "Shor did it mama." He said. His sentence slightly clearer than his brother's.

I stare at my boys as they accuse each other, Shor shaking his head at his brother's accusation even though it was clear that he was the mastermind behind the mischief making, especially since his hands are still in the peanut butter tub. 

Shor has always been on the mischievous side. Always taking markers and writing on his brothers face. One time he even climb unto my work chair, grabbed my permanent marker and scribbled all over his and Jessie's face. So i was walking around with twins that had marker all over their face till it wore out.

Will walked out into the back yard shouting about how the steaks were burning on the grill

We were having a small get together with a few friends and family and i had just stepped my stairs for a second just come back down and find this phenomenon.

"Shor, what did i say about lying." I scolded the bolder twin making him burst into laughter at being caught. I grinned and scooped them both up in my hands before heading outside and placing them in Ross' arms who was talking to my father about god knows what,

"What happened here?" Ask my dad as Ross stared at his sons with wide eyes.

"They got a hold of the peanut butter tub." i Chuckled before turning to Ross. "I have to head out to get the ice, but i'll be back." I told him.

"The keys are in my back pocket" he said getting up screwing up his face as Shor made it his priority to rub peanut butter on Ross' face. 

i slipped my hands in his back pocket and squeezed his ass making him jump before taking the key and laughing hard.

"I'm gonna get you back babe." He grinned.

"Just clean our sons." I said making my way in the house and in the car.

It took my fifteen me to and from getting the ice and by the time i was at the front door. So was Pete holding hands with lady

"Pete so glad you made it." I said the same time that Ross opened. Making me assumed that  they had already ring the door bell when i drove in.

They both spun to me the same time i squeezed between them and stood next to Ross as he welcomed them into his home.

"Guys this is Zoey, I've been seeing her for about a month and a half now." Pete grinned like a teenage boy in love. 

When my eyes turned to the woman besides him i was startled. "You." I say.

It was the same girl who i bumped into at the store who made a comment about the boys. The weird girl.

"Uh hi, I'm Zoey." she said her hands outstretched for mine to take.

before i could even answer, a literal growled was heard besides me "Get out of my house."

My head snapped to Ross at his reaction towards her."Ross!" his words were so shocking.

"Excuse me Mr.Lynch?"  Pete asked confused.

"Baby, what's wrong, do you know her?" I asked wrapping an arm around Ross' Waist. Good thing my father had collected the ice from me a few seconds ago.

I turned to look at Zoey, It was definitely the girl from the store. But how did Ross know her, Had he ran into her as well?

"What are you doing here?" Ross spoke directly to her. His face filled with anger as he glared at her, his anger radiating off  of his body.

"I-I'm here with Pete, he's my boyfriend and he invited me." She answered innocently hiding behind Pete slightly.

"Mr.Lynch is there a problem?" Pete asked, quite confused as I am.

"She's one of them." Ross said as his eyes burnt as hole through Zoey's 

"One of who baby? Help me understand." I ask trying to get him to look at me but he was as solid as a rock.

"One of the Orphans." The way he said the word ' the',  was enough for me to understand what he meant.

My eyes snapped back to Zoey as she stared at the ground. Well Damn

Josephine Langford As Zoey