A/N

Heyyyyy guys.

Some I'm here to inform you that I've been busy lately along with a few other reasons why I haven't updated lately.

And because if that I've put a few of your Fav books ON HOLD such as 'Immortal', 'Wild Hearts' and 'Rewrite the stars'

The reason why is because, I'm really busy trying to prepare my school for nursing school, Wattpad is constantly on maintenanceanf most of all because of most of the books and I don't have a schedule it's hard to safe which to update and also BECAUSE IM A LAZY ASS.

I really wanted to update them together but I don't want u guys to become confused so I've decided to hold them up until I finished this book.

OFC I've had a few persons ask me to update at least a chapter on a book I haven't in a while and depending on, I would do it.

I'm also working on a new book called 'LAURA' and I thinks it's pretty awesome

Do here's a sneak peak

Ross' POV
•••

From the very first day i met her, eighteen years ago, she had always been a rebel.

At the age of four, wearing short jeans jumper -showing off a sponge-bob band-aid on her knee- a yellow and orange stripped jersey inside, with her brown hair in a ponytail; she had gotten away from home, follow-ing her brother and I -four years older than her- to the park and was calling us Scary pants and daring us to jump off the swing while it was in mid-air.

"Go home Laur." Had sighed Nate, her brother and my new best friend.

At school, Nate had told me all about his annoying little sister, who stole his toys instead of playing with her dolls and refused to learn what personal space meant.

He said, once, when his dad had told him not to look at scary movies and he had still snuck one into his room, she came barreling in, basically black-mailing him into letting her watch with him or else she was going to tell their dad. He said she had sat watching with wide else but not once had she coward away.

As the years went by, Nate and I's friendship grew strong and we were frequently at each others house until the visits to my house became more regular than mine to his. Then one day when we were ten he had confessed his parents were fighting regularly. Not just the arguing. literally fighting, physically.

One summer night, two years later when we were twelve,Laura eight At eleven PM, during a rain storm, my parents and I were sat around the fire place wrapped in blankets as we eat pizza watch-ing old movies when our door-bell rang.

I remembered my parents exchanging curious glances as my mother said "who in the name of love could be that, at this hour."

My father was the the one to use the peep hole before muttering "Dear God." As he had swung our front door open.

There, standing in front of our door front in the pouring rain with soaked clothes was my best friend as he carried Laura on his back, her head resting on his shoulders as the rain continued pouring on them.

Standing in shock, I remembered watching as my mother and father sprung into action, my dad pulling him inside and locking the door, as my mother pried laura off of his back. The rain was so loud that it was only now that she was inside that her cries could be heard as my mother rushed off with her upstairs.

Nate stood trembly in the hall my dad asking what happened. His lips quivered as tears streamed from his red eyes to already wet from the rain cheeks. His lips quivering as he mumbled. "M-mom."