Chapter 11 - Positive

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

"Bunny, calm down sweetie." My mom said on the sofa trying to calm me down.

I had come to a agreement with my brain that if I was pregnant, I was pregnant. Their was nothing I could do about it. Abortion would never be a option for me. Plus I was an adult. I was a responsible young woman with a good job. I had no reason to abort my child.

What had me in a shitty mood was that I knew that if I was pregnant, without a shadow of a doubt that the baby would be Ross'.

My mom and I fell silent as we both sat on the sofa waiting on the five pregnancy test to give me my results.

"Is the time up?" I asked.

Mom turned to the clock before nodding. She grabbed them with a tissue before flipping them over.

She breathed before handing me them in the tissue.

I locked my eyes tight before slowing opening them. I saw blurry and spotty before my vision adjusted.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive

Positive.

Positive.

A whimper escaped my lips.

My mother stayed silent with her arm around my shoulder before I turned yo her.

She had a huge grin on her face.

"You're happy?" I asked blinking away my tears.

"Hell yes! I'm going to be a grandma!" She cheered "FYI, I'll be the sexiest grandma alive. As a matter of fact they'll have to call me Mega GG hol!" She said making me laugh.

I burst out laughing making her laugh along with me.

When we calmed down she took my hand. "Who's the father bunny." She asked so softly that I barely heard.

"You won't believe you me if I told you." I said softly.

I pulled out my phone before looking up Ross lynch on Google.

Ross Shor Lynch is the founder of L.E. (Lynch Empire) and is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. In 2013 Lynch launched the first ever 3D  smartphone which and his company then became became the world's largest electronic company.

Net Worth 78.9 billion USD (2017) Forbes

"Damn!"  Mom said under her breath before whistling.  She went on reading his bio.

I played with my fingers. Should I tell him? Well hell laura. Of course you have to he's the father of your child.

Gosh. My child.

Oh God, I was pregnant!

"So, when are you going yo tell him?" She asked.

I sighed "I don't know. I'll schedule a doctors appointment. Maybe I'll ask him to join me."

My mother left me to sleep in my old room to toss and turn on the bed.

How the hell could I let this happen? How could i go and get pregnant for the most arrogant egoistical man I had ever met.

Ross was a craved after man. Most of the world wanted his  attention and I laura Marie Marano was having his baby.