Chapter 28 -Baby Mama

DISCLAIMER: I do not own this video or song, but it's exactly how I imagined Laura dancing the baby into labor.

^^WATCH VIDEO^^

This has got to be the funniest shit I've heard all day

"You want me to do what?" I arched an eyebrow up at Dr Marisol.

"Dance,Laura I want you to dance." she chuckled.

It has been over nine hours and I still haven't received one contraction yet. I sent my family home, even though my mom refused. I had to tell I her I'm crazy some of her home made soup for her to comply.

"I want you to dance the baby into labor. Moving and dancing helps move the baby to the southern region helping to bring on the contraction and soon enough it'll be time to push."

"I've got the perfect song." Meg jumped up from her chair helping off the bed.

"I just-I don't really-it sounds strange." I hesitated as Meg scrolled threw his phone.

"I can assure you it help, especially since we won't be doing the C-Section, this will help to get the boys moving." Dr.Marisol said.

"Come on Laura! It'll be fun and I'll even dance with you." Meg spoke up.

I turned to her. She was so crazy that she'd do just about anything. One time she got from playing a game of cards with Wesley,  Cindy and I and ran out the door. We found her lying in the middle of the road in front of my house.

"I'll dance with too."

My head turned on the side to see Ross smiling softly at me.

Both my eyebrows raised in disbelief. "You'll dance with me?" I asked as Meg took off my rob.

Ross smiled before standing up " Yeah, I mean why not? After all it is dancing
That got us here in the first place." Ross smirked.

I felt my face heat as the memories of Ross and I's dancing in the club that led to our one night stand that now has us in this situation.

I hear Meg whistle a 'damnnnn' in the back as the music began.

Not this song!

"When the song come on let me see ya get gone (get gone)
Baby mama’s (ha) this yo song
Been pregnant for way too long (too long)
Now tell the dj turn it on" Meg sang really loudly coming in front of me doing jazz hands and making her hands as scissors and passing it infront of her eyes.

I laughed loudly before giving a little shake of my booty, but instead it was my tummy that moved.

"If she a baby mama (go head)
She gone do that baby mama (work)
She gone put it on ya (uh huh)
She gone do that baby mama" I sang with her as I moved my feet, my sock making it easier to glide on the wood but bot enough to make me fall.

"COME ON LAUR LEMME SEE YA TWERK THAT ASS" Meg shouted twerking to the floor and back as I rubbed my belly moving around as I shuffled my feet.

I did as she said , placed my hands on my thigh, since I couldn't really find my hip right now, and began twerking as Ross was laughing his head off "Drop it down, drop it down down low
Drop it down, drop it down down low
Do the baby mama when I step out on the floor "

"Stop laughing Ross!" I whined stopping.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." He said walking up to me No taking my hands. "Come on dance with me." He smiled.

It could have been the boys moving, but I felt butterflies erupt in my tummy as he held my hands and stared down at me.

"One month, two month, three month, four
Hit the baby mama when Im stepping through the door
Yeah I'm pregnant but I got a ill flow
Tryna make some money buy some Huggies from the store"