Chapter 26 - Shits getting Real

"I'm fine mom."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come across, I can keep you company when Ross is gone-"

"Ross isn't going to work today, please mom, I'm fine just a little rattled up. But trust me I'm okay, plus Meg 's going to be over later." I assured her as I walked into the living room Where Ross was shouting in the phone.

" okay fine, I'll call you later."

"Bye, love you."

" I love you too." I said before hanging up.

" I don't give a shit, He can sue all he wants. All I know is that she could have been hurt and if he thinks that I'll back down he is dead wrong, I'm taking him to hell!"

Ross has been shouting for the past hour that ever got back home. Instantly calling Pete, Will and his Lawyers.

Ross almost had the paps head after the incident and we found out be was going to sue Ross.

Not long after Ross was confirmed the father news spread that he was going to have two heirs. At first it was awkward because the magazine I worked for covered the story as well, but for my sake they just highlighted the situation and didn't go deep into it. And now this happened, no doubt Ross would be on the front page, this time something different than what he was usually there for.

I sat on the sofa listening and watch -ing Ross on the phone. His back to me as he was hunched over a table.

Ross glanced at me for a few seconds before the person on the phone must have said something that ticked him off, because he began shouting again using some pretty colorful languages, that trust me,they were so colorful you could color a drawing with.

The way he was standing I could only see the left side of his face. Eyebrow furrowed as his jaw was clenched so tight that just grazing my finger tip and I'd get a deep cut.

After our quick return home he had went to change and was now wearing a white dress shirt with the first three buttons open and a few of his always present chains, fitted Khaki's and Clark's.

The shirt showed all the bulge of bus muscles and it was like I was hypnotized.

I don't know how long I sat staring at ross. But I knew that I was ripped out of my my fascination with his features by a sharp pain on my right.

"Shit."  I hissed under my breath, reflectively clutching the right side of my abdomen.

Ross was too engrossed is rage to realize something was wrong. And that's exactly what it was something was definitely wrong. This wasn't the usual frequent kicks from my boys. This was more like a stamp belonging to a war cry.

A grasp for attention.

My boys were trying to get my attention and something was definitely wrong.

"Ros-" I called but had the air knocked out of me with another sharp pain.

After a few failed attempts to get Ross attention out of his enraged stage I finally found the strength to cry out.

"Ross!"

Like a demon possessed body, I watched in agony as ross' head snapped to me so fast, it was almost humanly impossible and I'm sure he cracked his neck.

With the same amount of speed he dropped bus phone out of his hand and was at my side.

"W-what's wrong?"he asked eyes wide with concern and fear. One foot on the ground and the other kneeled on the sofa next to my thigh. One hand on the chair behind my head and the other grasping my right hand as I squeezed him.

"I-I, I don't know, I-" I forced out.

Then everything was happening so fast.

At first it was, like oh shit, did I just pee myself and then it dawned on me.

"My water bag just broke." I squealed out staring at Ross with wide eyes as his, somehow widened more.

And all hell broke loose.

Ross was shouting at me to stay put, picking up his phone from the floor, and scrambling up the stairs to get the bags.

Shit was about to get real.