Chapter 40 - Midnight Surprises

I LOVE YOU GUYS
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

At some point during my slumber when I was between half awake and sleep and had come to the conclusion the I wasn't really in my bed like I thought I was.

How could I possibly know this when my eyes were shut?

Well, the really loud groan and cursing from Ross when I turned in the bed and heard a loud smack and my hand making contact with something hard.

"Shit! That's the third time. I swear to God I will kick you out of my bed if you smack me in the face one more time."

I had retreated my arm and turned away from him.

At that moment I could have gotten up and out of his bed after realising I wasn't in my own bed.

But one, the boys were soundly asleep
- since no sound exciting from the baby moment besides Ross head by his night stand- and I planned on getting as much sleep as possible from the times I had missed out on it.

And two, Ross' bed was so comfortable and huge. Yes it was huge, and yes I still manage to smack him in the face numerous of times during sleep but you can't blame me, in all limbs and a bad sleeper.

When had went back to sleep Then, I can't remember we what happened clearly but I think I kicked Ross close to his crowned jewels and he shouted "The F-" before wrapping his arms around me.

It was his way of keeping my arms  locked down while he snuggled into my neck.

I groaned a little and he said "shh, just sleep. But if you manage to smack or kick me again I'm pushing you out of my bed.

Now fully awake I rolled my eyes before turning in his arms so I faced him.

"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly with my eyes still closed as I snuggled to his bare chest.

"Whatever."

I don't how long we were in a peaceful sleep until another disruption came.

A soft knock on his bedroom had us mumbling curse words.

"Get the door." Ross said adjusting his arms around me so the dropped to my waist.

"It's your room." I said leaning up. I checked my phone that was connected to the camera in the nursery.

It was 2:52 AM and the boys were still soundly asleep.

"They okay?" Ross' Boise was husky from sleep as he brushed a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, they're good."

At the same time the knock came again and I turned to Ross. His eye were close telling me he wasn't going to answer the door

I felt like I was doing a walk of shame, if Bonnie was behind the door what would she possibly think of me? I was in her son's no doubt she'd think I was shagging him, a few doors away from her room.

I was a wearing black thin strap vest with pink velvet short that did little to cover my ass.

Grabbing Ross' robe by the door. I quickly answered the persistent person at the door.

Swinging the door open I answered "Yes?"

If I had dentures it'd probably fall out my mouth, and I'm sure if she had they'd fall out of hers too.

Face to face, Chelsie and I stared at each other in complete shock and horror.

I'm sure her horror was seeing me in her cousins bed, wearing his robe at an ungodly hour.