Chapter 51 - Morning After

Back to Laura's Pov.

It's seven am and my back  is bracing the head board as i stare at the man wrapped in my arms.

Last night was beyond my imagination, i never knew from just professing my love to someone i could feel all these things. Everything felt perfect, like the world was created for this one moment. 

last night after our confession led to kissing, Ross was like this soft version on himself and soon enough he was out like a light, his  entire frame sprawled over mine as he snored lightly.

staring at Ross i just couldn't help myself when my hands brushed his hair back from his forehead. i observed as she stirred a little and his brown eyes snap open before they connect with mine. "How long have you been awake?"

I keep running my fingers through his blonde hair "Not too long."

I watch as he sighed with contentment before raising up slightly to peck my lips. My eyes instantly falling shut at the sensation. A smile making it's way on my face.

"Good to see morning breath doesn't affect you." He chuckled lightly before pulling me into him and cradling me like a baby on his chest making me laugh. "That's only because my nose is clogged up, i think i'm coming down with a slight cold." i sniffed.

I laid pressed to his chest as he kept starring at me "So can we talk about last night?" his voice still raspy from his sleep.

i sat up,oppositely away from him and crossed my leg as i faced him "Let's talk."

He smiled softly "I know our entire relationship started off on the wrong foot...and i admit that was my fault.I was rough and disrespectful to you and-"

"Can we not talk about that? It's in the past and we've moved on, I've forgiven you and you've forgiven me; there's no need to bring it up again." I took his hands in mine.

His eyes lingered on our entwined fingers " Okay. Well uh, I just want you to know that i'm in love with you."

I chuckled slightly in my head "And i'm in love with you too. I thought we spoke about this already last night?" I smirked at him. I knew he was having a struggle getting out what he really wanted. He's always had a bit of trouble expressing his feelings.

"I uh.." Seeing him so flustered i decided to give him some help and leaned over and kissed his lips again.

When i sat back on the bed i watched as his eyes were still closed as he basked in the aftermath of our kiss. When his eyes opened he blushed a little and i chuckled at his behavior "So, Ross Shor Lynch, what was it you wanted to tell me?"

His face red as he adverted his eyes away from me and to our entwined fingers again "So i just wanted to know, you know, Since you lik-love me and i feel the same way, i mean it'd just make sense for us- i mean if you'd want to-but i'm not pressuring you if you don't, cause if you did i'd totally understand.." his eyes shot up to mine and when he saw my smirk he blurted out like a nervous teenager "Would you like to be with me?"

Well he finally got that one out.

I sat up on the bed on my knees and brought my hands up to up his face, I leaned down and connected my lips to his, and just like the first and few times before, the fireworks erupted, the tingling started from my lips and i moaned as it ignited throughout my entire body. When we pulled away his eyes were glazed with tears " Of course i'd love to be with you Ross."

He smiled before pushing me down on the bed and hovered over me as his lips attaches to mine once again.

After five minutes of continuous kissing, I pushed Ross off of me "Okay horny, I have a workshop to be at today." i chuckled as i sat up in bed trying to catch my breath.

"Two minutes more?" He asked his large hands grasps unto my hips.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" i asked as i jumped off of the bed. my bear feet slapping against the tiles as i pulled down my shorts that had ridden up during out make out.

"Not if i don't want to. I really don't want to be apart from you right now." he said hot on my trail. I glimpse back to see his adjusted the crotch of his jeans.

I spin around to face him "You, or Ross junior?" I smirked as my eyes drifted to the front of his jeans watching his excitement.

his face turned red but he still wrapped his arms around my waist before lifting me up unto the counter, and spreading my legs before settling between them.

"We both, But...i Know you're going to say we should take things slow." He knew me so well.

"And we should." 

"And so we will." he replied with a lopsided smile before becoming serious. "But i can't help the way my body reacts to you. You turn me on without even trying Laura Marano."

i grinned and slipped my hands under his T shirt, feeling the definition of his abs before wrapping my hands around his waist as i felt him shudder at my touch.

"You think you don't do that same to me Ross? my body is literally screaming to have you take me right now, but if it wasn't for one of the facts being that i have to leave just know, then i'd probably have to tie my legs together on a chair."

his fingers drifted across my jaw and behind my neck back on my face feeling my lips with his thumb as his other fingers sat under my chin keeping it upwards "And what's the other reason?"

"Things for us happened so quickly in the past, i think we owe it to ourselves to really take our time and learn each other intimately. learn our limits, what makes us crack what makes us angry. learn that sensitive side to each other, you know. I know sometimes i can be an open book. But Ross if i'm being honest, you're not the same. you have this firewall, that i may have cracked the major ones, but their are others that you have, they may not be as major as this one, but they still define you. and make you, you."

He kept staring at me with so much love in his eyes as i continued "And you may be strong and closed off most times, but you're still a sensitive being that i want to love and protect. Yes you're larger than i am, but i still want to protect. and help you become a better person the same way you've made me become a better person."

"I want to learn to love you the best way that i can. And we're already on the road to that. it's a year since we've had our boys and i'm proud to say that i'm not with you just because we have kids together. but because we truly love each other." when i was finished a tear slipped down my cheek and Ross quickly caught it.

"You're really one in a million Laura Marano." He smiled pressing his forehead to mine.

"And so are you Ross Lynch. We're definitely two in a million." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And how was this chapter my babes?