Chapter 20 - Home Sweet Home

Julia Andrews as Bonnie Lynch

Sharon Osbourne as Charlotte Levine.

______

"And this is your room." Ross said as he held the grey open.

"Whoa!" My three friends gushed in awe as they barrelled in behind me.

After three days in the hospital I was finally released after everything was confirmed to be fine.

And after three days of continuous argument between Ross and I over the phone -since he found out I was fine he went back to being cold- even though I told him I was NOT moving in, he oh so, boldly moved my stuff in to his house.

And after throwing a fit, my friends and family -who he had wrapped around his fingers- advised me that it would be for the best to move in with the father of my kids where he "could keep an eye on my klutzy self."

"You have your own bathroom in here and a walk in closet that should be enough to accommodate you."

"So cute!" Wesley gushed at all the pale and gold in the room.

"This rose gold frame is to die for!" Meg said as she caressed it.

I rolled my eyes at my friends' behavior but deep inside I was giddy with excitement.

My room at my house is pretty cute but nothing compares this.

The walla were pale pink with white laced curtains. The decor was straight out of Kylie and Kendall's room and as much as I could be simple at times this was definitely my kind of shit.

"I had it costume designed for you." Ross spoke. hands behind his back as he assessed my reaction.

"Is this your way of bribery." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Ross' scowl formed back on his face as he looked at me.

"Who cares if it's bribery or not. This crib is dope baby mama." Meg said grinning from ear to ear before plunging forward unto my massive bed.

My other two friends following.

"I'll let you get sorted in. " Ross said "i'll be in my office" before walking out hands now in his pocket.

"So hot."

"Damn baby daddy!"

"That ass tho."

My three friends mumbled when ross left admiring and checking him out.

"For real?" I turn and look at my friends.

"What? If someone's hot, they're hot."

"You guys are unbelievable." I rolled my eyes moving

"No, we're unforgettable "

Afterwards they proceeded to help me unpack my stuff before leaving.

After a well deserved bath I went on to explore ross' massive home. In my search I found out he had two pools inside and out, a tennis football and soccer court. A gym, cinema and I didn't even reach half way.

Even though his house was big it wasn't that hard for me to find the kitchen since I just had to take one out of the two French style arc stairs- which seemed they were leading to heaven.

And a right into the very spacious kitchen mainly colored with white, grey and black furniture's and supplies making it look like rich people's kitchen -which it was.

Since this was going to be my home, what better way to feel comfortable than to raid his fridge.

After food hunting. I made myself some bacon sandwich before passing out on his leather sofa.

***

"Do you think she's dead?"

" I doubt Charlotte."

"That's drool. She's drooling."

Whispering above me made me stir in my bed before making my eyes snap open.

"Oh hello there!" A British accent and a bright smile greeted me.

I hadn't even realized I had screamed till the two older women before me jumped backwards startled before Ross came barreling into the room

I wasn't in my bedroom or on my bed as I previously thought be in Ross' living room.

"What's going on!"

We all turned to Ross who seemed alarmed at my out burst as we all stared at each other.

"Sorry. We didn't mean to startle her!" The other older woman with red hair said. Her voice thick with a British accent as well.

After taking in the situation and realizing I was okay Ross sighed. My eyes trained in on one of the women recognizing her to be Ross adoptive mother. Bonnie Lynch.

"I told you guys come for seven." Ross said shaking his head.

"Well pardon us for missing our son and nephew!" Bonnie said as Ross sighed again.

As I sat up properly all eyes turned to me.

"Laura, meet my aunt Charlotte and my mom Bonnie."