Chapter 13 - Again?

Park Shin Hye as Marisol Chin

(So I'm not good at Korean names idek if chin is Korean or Chinese. So forgive Me)

The entire car ride to the hospital was silent between Ross and I. Even when were sitting in the room waiting on the doctor he said nothing as he sat in the chair besides me.

"I'm sorry for having you to wait." A soft smooth voice said making me lift my head up instantly.

Taking one look at her I already knew who she was. Doctor Marisol Chin. She was one of top three doctors that worked for celebrities and insanely rich people.  Just last week she helped Beyonce deliver her twins.

Being a journalist helped me know all these stuff and I was freaking out that she was in here with me.

She turned to road giving him a big smile "Hello Mr. Lynch My names is Marisol. It's my pleasure to meet you." She said shaking ross' hand.

"Please, call me Ross." He smiled warmly at her.

What the actual hell?

He just met her and is giving her a warm smile, a handshake and they're on first name bases in a matter of seconds.

Sad.

She turned to me with the same warm smile that she gave Ross.
"Laura Marano." I smiled shaking her hands.

"Nice to meet you Laura." She smiled.

"The same " I said before taking back my seat.

"So how can I help you today?" She turned to me.

I gulped turning to Ross to find him staring at me. My eyes widened for a slight second before I sighed.
"Two months ago, I took a few pregnancy test...they all said I was pregnant. I-uh, I haven't been to a doctor to since to really confirm since the symptoms kept on coming..." I trailed off rubbing my tiny two month old bump.

"And you want to confirm that today." She finished for me and I nodded.

"And I take that you'll be the father?" She turned to Ross.

His expression was one I could not read as he nodded curtly.

She asked me a few questions before putting on some gloves " please take off your underwear and take a seat on the bed laura." She said to me. "I'll pull the curtain if you'd like some privacy." She said and I nodded leaving Ross to go behind the curtain.

Okay Laura, you can do this. You're a big girl whose about to be a mommy. You're gonna be a damn good mommy. Show your kid that you're brave. You got this. You have this under control.

I gave myself a prep talk as I slipped off my booths, panty hose and underwear from under my short dress.

When I finished I pulled the curtain open and took a seat.

"Since its so early in the pregnancy I'll perform a transvaginal ultrasound. All I'll be doing is.." And she went in to explaining what it is she was going to do.

"Hold on" I shouted panicked. "Is it going to hurt? Oh God I don't do well with these stuff. Its the exact same reason I why I never got into the medical field. Oh god I can't feel my legs. " I said eyes wide as I began panicking.

My lower half was covered as the doctor sat between my open legs.

"I promise it won't hurt laura. Just breathe." She said before Ross came to my side taking one of my hand in his as he pushed my head back down on the pillow before running his hands over my hair calming me down with his intense eyes staring right into mine.

When I calmed down Marisol proceeded. And true to her words it didn't hurt.

It took a while before something pop up on the screen. "Ah! Their they are!" Marisol grinned.

They?

She grinned before motioning at two blobs. "You see these two things here?" She asked smiling.

Ross and I nodded dumbfounded his grip in my hand tightening as we stared at the screen in awe.

"Congratulations, those are your twin." She grinned.

Holy mother of chocolate!

"T-twin?" Ross stuttered.

"Yup and they're identical. Oh gosh I love twins!" She grinned.

She went on talking about the delivery and we set the appointment dates and she gave me a list of meds I should take.

When we got out of the room Cindy ran to me "so?"

I nodded out of breath " twins"

She squealed before hugging me tight as will patted my back.

Marcus and Phillip stood behind us.

"Marcus, drop the girls back at their work place will and I have a meeting to attend." Ross spoke up behind us. Face hard and expression forever unreadable.

"Woah bro, hold up. You just found out you're gonna be a dad again. I'll reschedule your meeting. lunch is on me guys. "Will grinned before l wrapping his arm around Cindy and dragging her to the elevator.

Ross stood by me for second before saying "I want you to know that I demand a DNA test." He gritted out before walking away leaving me behind.

Normally I would have rolled my or be pissed at his statement but instead my mind kept replaying and screaming at what will said.

You just found out you're gonna be a dad.again.

A dad again.

Again??